• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots owner, ‘Deflategate’ judge mingle at party: Internet and SportsHoopla explode with tin foil hats!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone who believes a thing ESPN says about the patriots should log off, return their computer to best buy and start salting fries for a living.

i mean, they were just outed as total frauds...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I just read one of the links to the OTL story and if even half of what they said in it is true then the Pats look like major cheats. Stealing play sheets from visitor locker rooms? Dressing up as reporters to get access to visitors locker rooms? Posing as film crews in order to film signals and formations? Going through hotel rooms where teams had stayed to search for information left behind? Hmmmm? Lots of smoke there.

Before anyone says "all teams do it" I will say the same thing I said about Roehlisberger being accused of r*pe 2 or more times. Why just him (or the Pats in this instance)? Why don't we hear about these types of things from other teams or players all the time if "everybody does it"?

We don't?

Renaldo Wynn: Gregg Williams Had Opposing Playbooks Before Facing Teams

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn is pro patriots, pro brady, all day every day

it was overturned, and it makes sense why it was overturned to me, but let's not get silly by trying to paint ESPN as anything but pro-New England (any sport) in every way imaginable.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's just exonerate the Patriots for Spygate then. Lets open a full investigation using a 3rd party and look at all the evidence against them so we can prove they weren't breaking rules, just cleverly interpreting them.

Ooh, we can't because it was destroyed? Ooh, never mind then.

I find it hard to believe that most football fans really would want that.

ESPN will be thrilled of course.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"my team abides by all the rules, all the time. one time, mike tomlin called the opposing team to tell they would read their signals, and told them to move so its fair"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it was overturned, and it makes sense why it was overturned to me, but let's not get silly by trying to paint ESPN as anything but pro-New England (any sport) in every way imaginable.
at one point, yes.

over the past 7 months?

im not being a dick, but only a moron would believe what ESPN says about them.

anyone seen chris mortensen?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone who believes a thing ESPN says about the patriots should log off, return their computer to best buy and start salting fries for a living.

i mean, they were just outed as total frauds...
Funny, since a common name for them in non-New England circles is BSPN.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN is driven by the hot news..

Honestly the news that that deflategate is some sort of payback for spygate is not really news..

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"chris mortensen reports the patriots footballs were inflated to only 3 psi."

"OTL reporting live from foxboro, where authorities say the body of elvis is buried in the south endzone"

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a brief introduction. Afterwards, Judge Berman was seeing leaving the party with a briefcase and Robert Kraft's hair piece.
....lol,....you're confusing Bob with Jerry jone's on the ~toupe~....?!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"OTL is reporting robert kraft gave myra cancer so he could bang young models"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"OTL is reporting tom brady paid moe lewis 500k to take drew bledsoe out"

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's an internet??? :noidea:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one question that will never be answered here directly...i know it wont

if this all went on, with all the cheating...how come...

A) the patriots lost football games at all

B) they went 10 years without a superbowl win

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has anyone seen chris mortensen?

Funny how everybody outside of Boston fans recognizes that ESPN is very Pro Boston everything. Only people saying otherwise are those fans of teams in Boston. It is pretty darn obvious who they support. While yes they have messed up some of the reporting as they wanted to get the hot story out all of what has been said on OTL has been pretty common knowledge since spygate all happened. There are a few things of new knowledge but it has been known around the league and among fans that the Patriots will stretch the rules more so than any other team in the league. Either that or they are the worst at trying to cover up what they are doing compared to other teams. Either way they are known by other teams as those willing to do what others won't. I mean why do you think Manning wouldn't even talk in the visitors locker room when at Foxboro? He knew and all teams know the Patriots just operate on a different level of integrity.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how everybody outside of Boston fans recognizes that ESPN is very Pro Boston everything. Only people saying otherwise are those fans of teams in Boston. It is pretty darn obvious who they support. While yes they have messed up some of the reporting as they wanted to get the hot story out all of what has been said on OTL has been pretty common knowledge since spygate all happened. There are a few things of new knowledge but it has been known around the league and among fans that the Patriots will stretch the rules more so than any other team in the league. Either that or they are the worst at trying to cover up what they are doing compared to other teams. Either way they are known by other teams as those willing to do what others won't. I mean why do you think Manning wouldn't even talk in the visitors locker room when at Foxboro? He knew and all teams know the Patriots just operate on a different level of integrity.
you must be stupid too.