• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots owner, ‘Deflategate’ judge mingle at party: Internet and SportsHoopla explode with tin foil hats!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots Release Statement In Response To ESPN Spygate Report

BOSTONicon1.png (CBS) — On Tuesday morning, ESPN’s Outside the Lines released a lengthy investigativereport detailing the Patriots’ 2007 “Spygate” scandal. The report interviewed many “current and former” Patriots employees and more than 90 league officials, delving into the details of the scandal and investigation that followed.

In response to the report and its many allegations against the Patriots for their alleged systematic recording of opponents’ signals, the team released a statement. Here it is in full:

“The New England Patriots have never filmed or recorded another team’s practice or walkthrough. The first time we ever heard of such an accusation came in 2008, the day before Super Bowl XLII, when the Boston Herald reported an allegation from a disgruntled former employee. That report created a media firestorm that extended globally and was discussed incessantly for months.

“It took four months before that newspaper retracted its story and offered the team a front and back page apology for the damage done. Clearly, the damage has been irreparable. As recently as last month, over seven years after the retraction and apology was issued, ESPN issued the following apology to the Patriots for continuing to perpetuate the myth: ‘On two occasions in recent weeks, SportsCenter incorrectly cited a 2002 report regarding the New England Patriots and Super Bowl XXXVI. That story was found to be false, and should not have been part of our reporting. We apologize to the Patriots organization.’

“This type of reporting over the past seven years has ledicon1.png to additional unfounded, unwarranted and, quite frankly, unbelievable allegations by former players, coaches and executives. None of which have ever been substantiated, but many of which continue to be propagated. The New England Patriots are led by an owner whose well-documented efforts on league-wide initiatives – from TV contracts to preventing a work stoppage – have earned him the reputation as one of the best in the NFL.

“For the past 16 years, the Patriots have been led by one of the league’s all-time greatest coaches and one of its all-time greatest quarterbacks. It is disappointing that some choose to believe in myths, conjecture and rumors rather than giving credit for the team’s successes to Coach Belichick, his staff and the players for their hard work, attention to detail, methodical weekly preparation, diligence and overall performanceicon1.png.”

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that makes me feel better. I was having a tough time figuring out how a judge could hand down such an atrocious ruling. Just some good old fashion corruption!
In sales, we call that "relationship building".

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF was that judge thinking? Why on earth would you attend a party where Robert Kraft was also attending, just days after ruling in his favor?? They say it was a chance encounter but none the less it looks terrible. This will definitely give people ammo to say the fix was in even if it was all innocent.

Better to mingle after the ruling than before!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as people with merely a functioning brain stem know, anything ESPN says about the patriots is a total fabrication.

be smart!
This is Rock reaching for anything to discredit this...."rumor". :lol:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best thing ive read yet on why ESPN does this, and its from a steelers fan on facebook

It's pretty simple. The average NFL fan has chosen to be misinformed on both Spygate and Deflategate in order to convince themselves their team lost because the Patriots cheat. In reality, these are minor violations, if violations occurred at all. ESPN wants to cater to these fans because they largely outweigh Patriot fans and NFL fans with an above average IQ. They have no interest in reporting the truth.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Rock reaching for anything to discredit this...."rumor". :lol:

Man, the amount of delusion NE is facing nowadays is scary. Looks like it has seeped into the Patriots organization, too (surprise!), with the response they have given to the OTL report.

One thing is certain. Brady has won his last SB, and the Patriots have won their last for a while now. I am almost sure that the league is behind this story being reported by ESPN. Shots have been fired.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best thing ive read yet on why ESPN does this, and its from a steelers fan on facebook

It's pretty simple. The average NFL fan has chosen to be misinformed on both Spygate and Deflategate in order to convince themselves their team lost because the Patriots cheat. In reality, these are minor violations, if violations occurred at all. ESPN wants to cater to these fans because they largely outweigh Patriot fans and NFL fans with an above average IQ. They have no interest in reporting the truth.

LOL.

Now Patriots fans posing as fans of other teams to convince themselves.

Hilarious.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep stretching rock. You might convince someone other than a Patriot fan.

What? You mean you can't smell what the "Rock" is cooking???

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Now Patriots fans posing as fans of other teams to convince themselves.

Hilarious.
convince ourselves of what? we have already established only retarded people listen to espn when it comes to the patriots.

i mean, the lies have been outed. are you smart or stupid?

did you ignore the NFL contract they have that i referenced for convenience sake?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course.

bonjour, right?

from what ive read and heard, it literally was a chance encounter. i guess decades ago berman worked for viacom which was owned by kraft too?

the conspiracy runs deep!

I believe it was probably a chance encounter, but given the high profile nature of the case that just happened why would you pose for pictures with the owner of the team you just sided with? Surely the judge could have used better judgement on that part of it. He should have just stayed away from Kraft completely. Now all the conspiracy theories will be resurrected and this stupid issue will never die.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's coming out that the Patriots had employees sneak into the opposing locker room during warm ups and steal game plan/play sheets. The Patriots will have their rings, but outside their own fans, they will not be respected for what they accomplished. They'll go down as the Sammy Sosa of the NFL

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's coming out that the Patriots had employees sneak into the opposing locker room during warm ups and steal game plan/play sheets. The Patriots will have their rings, but outside their own fans, they will not be respected for what they accomplished. They'll go down as the Sammy Sosa of the NFL
"espn has no agenda"

"now its coming out robert kraft traffics in black market babies"

lap up the milk, retards.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheat should be banned from the League, titles stripped. Imagine if it came out that a college program pulled the shit the Patriots have. Death Penalty
"tom brady smuggles weapons for isis, espn reports"