• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots owner, ‘Deflategate’ judge mingle at party: Internet and SportsHoopla explode with tin foil hats!

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steroids weren't ''against the rules'' back in the day in baseball. How did that work out for the cheaters legacies? In the end, your team may not suffer suspensions, but their place in history and reputation is damaged forever

Idiots think steroids are the analogy to everything.

I think that the best analogy to the filming of signals is the filming of signals. Most teams did it; only one team so far supposedly has it's place in history tarnished blah blah blah.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was after. But I don't see grown men like Hines Ward crying about it unless they think there is some truth to it.

And to say it's not true and the Pats weren't cheating is a bit of a reach anyway. The truth is the truth.

Deflategate investigation took 260+ days
Spygate investigation took 4 days and they destroyed the evidence.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why this is and why it was covered up.
How about proof? For Spygate they had the tapes just like Rice. Doesn't take a genius. Once the bad info leaked about the 12 balls 2 psi under slipped out, the wheels were in motion. If the NFL came out and said they were wrong, admittec 3 of 4 Colts balls were under as well all is forgotten. But Goofball trying to save his rep and his apparent vandetta wanted proof. 7 months later there still isn't proof. That is the difference.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
,.....oh c'mon,..his mistre$$ is still wearing "black".........!
If he's not married is she a mistress? How about we refer to her as his companion? How long is a bereavemet period supposed to be to make Hammer and company happy? We could only wish to as Lucky as Kraft. $ can't buy love but it can buy companiinship. I say go big Bob.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealing signals is probably only a tiny advantage.
Knocking out the headsets is probably only a tiny advantage.
Deflating a football a small amount is probably only a tiny advantage.
Supplying the visitor's team with warm sports drinks is probably only a tiny advantage.
Not giving the NFL a true injury report is probably only a tiny advantage.

Tiny advantage + Tiny advantage + Tiny advantage + Tiny advantage + Tiny advantage = pretty significant advantage.
"shotgun accusations" Have a weak complaint? Just pile up a whole bunch of weak-ass complaints and see what sticks.
Wow, look at all those complaints - must be true!!!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots think steroids are the analogy to everything.

I think that the best analogy to the filming of signals is the filming of signals. Most teams did it; only one team so far supposedly has it's place in history tarnished blah blah blah.
If a team is dumb enough not to change signals they deserve to lose in my opinion.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supplying the visitor's team with warm sports drinks is probably only a tiny advantage.

Tiny advantage + Tiny advantage + Tiny advantage + Tiny advantage + Tiny advantage = pretty significant advantage.

Your math stinks!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 + 0 + 0 +0 + 0 = 0

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....["01"],....["03"],....["04"],....["14"]....*sigh*.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer appears to be "no". But what fun is it to be a billionaire if you can't bone some hot/young chicks?? Good for him.

Yes. I actually think Kraft was a good husband but that was then and this is now and if this hot babe want's to sleep with him and his decrepit old body, he should go for it...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A chance meeting which happened AFTER the court case and subsequent ruling.

BFD.
While I agree, I would hope the Pats fans (most of them?) who constantly act as if Jerry Jones having the refs on the party bus was a big deal would condemn this...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree, I would hope the Pats fans (most of them?) who constantly act as if Jerry Jones having the refs on the party bus was a big deal would condemn this...

I'm sure I never brought it up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A chance meeting on his own party bus:scratch:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A chance meeting on his own party bus:scratch:
They could have avoided each other at the event they were at too instead of yucking it up. I already had you in group one (Pats do it and it's OK, anyone else does it and it's bad) this just cements your spot...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could have avoided each other at the event they were at too instead of yucking it up. I already had you in group one (Pats do it and it's OK, anyone else does it and it's bad) this just cements your spot...
Sorry you missed the bus (oh I mean boat) on this one. Invited to a 3rd person party at a mansion = the same as an invite to a 40' personally owned party bus? Yeah good one, you stay with that story and you'll get to lead the next investigation for Goodell.