• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots owner, ‘Deflategate’ judge mingle at party: Internet and SportsHoopla explode with tin foil hats!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is, thats as much a guess as it is a fact.

everyone outside of NE is doing exactly what the nfl and espn wants them to do.
Sure, lots of conjecture.
All the evidence was literally destroyed after the hurry up conclusion. Which is the point, and is something that we have been complaining about all this time.

We never accepted the 'trust us' from the league, and now the damage control is being exposed to a greater degree than we ever knew.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite frankly, I could care less about all the reports. I, like the majority of NFL fans, already know the Patriots are cheaters because roger goodell told ESPN to tell me that, and since i cant think for myself, i went with what suzy kolber told me.

fixed it

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This OTL report is worst for Goodell than the Patriots. This is the last thing he wants to have come out.
it is for both sides.

it really is.

was there shit going on here? i fully believe so. as egregious as people claim? no. belichick clearly loves bending the fuck out of rules. tell him and can do something "up to 10 feet" he will be at 10.006 feet.

do i believe he would just break rules and do things to ruin the game, and his legacy as a coach for the giants to the browns to the pats? would he bring shame to his old man?

no way.

i think thats the difference here. he loves bending rules like a lawyer finding a loophole in a law. i honestly think thats the extent of it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toucher & Rich
24 mins ·
As a Patriots fan, the new ESPN report should make you laugh. The Pats have won, and Goodell is the psycho ex who can't get over it.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically the ESPN report says that the NFL has gone hard after the Pats and Brady for a relatively minor offense to retaliate for not going harder after them 8 years ago? Wow. This is not a good look for the league office.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. The clever old "FIFY" approach.

I can see the panic is starting to settle in.

Let's see what you're gonna pull out of you bag of tricks next.
my correction was accurate.

bahhhhhh

bahhhhh

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is for both sides.

it really is.

was there shit going on here? i fully believe so. as egregious as people claim? no. belichick clearly loves bending the fuck out of rules. tell him and can do something "up to 10 feet" he will be at 10.006 feet.

do i believe he would just break rules and do things to ruin the game, and his legacy as a coach for the giants to the browns to the pats? would he bring shame to his old man?

no way.

i think thats the difference here. he loves bending rules like a lawyer finding a loophole in a law. i honestly think thats the extent of it.
Bad for both sides, but MUCH worse for Goodell and the league office.

His legacy as a coach was shit until the Patriots. The conjecture is, to even get a legacy to tarnish, he had to have a significant spygate network and system.

The stories go much farther beyond just bending rules. Outright stealing things. It's Nixonian. And an alliance between Goodell and the Patriots made sure we never got the full investigation that MAY have damaged a Superbowl record.

So yeah, we can't have any proof, because it went into the chipper. Now we are looking at the coverup. And you really can't claim it was just rule bending, due to the coverup. You can just hope we'll believe that. Fat chance now.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OTL report observations:

1) The Patriots were cheating beyond any scope we were led to believe, borderline insane cheating schemes
2) The NFL covered most of it up, bungled the punishment, and pissed off all the non-pats owners
3) The NFL over-reacted to deflategate as some sort of make-up call

Idiots.

They should have just blasted the PATS appropriately for the cheating of Spygate and deflategate likely never grows into this mess.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His legacy as a coach was shit until the Patriots. The conjecture is, to even get a legacy to tarnish, he had to have a significant spygate network and system.

The stories go much farther beyond just bending rules. Outright stealing things. It's Nixonian. And an alliance between Goodell and the Patriots made sure we never got the full investigation that MAY have damaged a Superbowl record.

So yeah, we can't have any proof, because it went into the chipper. Now we are looking at the coverup. And you really can't claim it was just rule bending, due to the coverup. You can just hope we'll believe that. Fat chance now.
no, it wasnt "shit" before the pats.

did you know he was the giants D cooridnator?

he led cleveland to their last playoff win (vs my pats)

how many times has a coach gotten tied to a HOF QB and thrived?

i can name a few.

again, its rule bending plain and simple. smart people would see the timing of these "new stories', and the source reporting it and question it.

im smart

are you?

chris mortensen was shipped off to an island somewhere.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OTL report observations:

1) The Patriots were cheating beyond any scope we were led to believe, borderline insane cheating schemes
2) The NFL covered most of it up, bungled the punishment, and pissed off all the non-pats owners
3) The NFL over-reacted to deflategate as some sort of make-up call

Idiots.

They should have just blasted the PATS appropriately for the cheating of Spygate and deflategate likely never grows into this mess.
anigif_enhanced-6690-1424363569-2.gif

thats for item 1

the rest, i agree

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I just read one of the links to the OTL story and if even half of what they said in it is true then the Pats look like major cheats. Stealing play sheets from visitor locker rooms? Dressing up as reporters to get access to visitors locker rooms? Posing as film crews in order to film signals and formations? Going through hotel rooms where teams had stayed to search for information left behind? Hmmmm? Lots of smoke there.

Before anyone says "all teams do it" I will say the same thing I said about Roehlisberger being accused of r*pe 2 or more times. Why just him (or the Pats in this instance)? Why don't we hear about these types of things from other teams or players all the time if "everybody does it"?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's just exonerate the Patriots for Spygate then. Lets open a full investigation using a 3rd party and look at all the evidence against them so we can prove they weren't breaking rules, just cleverly interpreting them.

Ooh, we can't because it was destroyed? Ooh, never mind then.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I just read one of the links to the OTL story and if even half of what they said in it is true then the Pats look like major cheats. Stealing play sheets from visitor locker rooms? Dressing up as reporters to get access to visitors locker rooms? Posing as film crews in order to film signals and formations? Going through hotel rooms where teams had stayed to search for information left behind? Hmmmm? Lots of smoke there.

Before anyone says "all teams do it" I will say the same thing I said about Roehlisberger being accused of r*pe 2 or more times. Why just him (or the Pats in this instance)? Why don't we hear about these types of things from other teams or players all the time if "everybody does it"?
"OTL reports tom brady traffics in blood diamonds."