• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots owner, ‘Deflategate’ judge mingle at party: Internet and SportsHoopla explode with tin foil hats!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you must be stupid too.

Seems about right for a Rock Strongo come back..."Oh yeah well I am rubber and you are glue anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you." Bravo on being so witty.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one question that will never be answered here directly...i know it wont

if this all went on, with all the cheating...how come...

A) the patriots lost football games at all

B) they went 10 years without a superbowl win

Seriously?

A gifted con artist knows how to make it look good. Didn't you ever watch "The Color of Money?"

Tom Cruise was all "watch me run the table!" and Paul Newman was all, "nah, no runs of more than 3 balls in a row, because you'll draw suspicion..."

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I just read one of the links to the OTL story and if even half of what they said in it is true then the Pats look like major cheats. Stealing play sheets from visitor locker rooms? Dressing up as reporters to get access to visitors locker rooms? Posing as film crews in order to film signals and formations? Going through hotel rooms where teams had stayed to search for information left behind? Hmmmm? Lots of smoke there.

Before anyone says "all teams do it" I will say the same thing I said about Roehlisberger being accused of r*pe 2 or more times. Why just him (or the Pats in this instance)? Why don't we hear about these types of things from other teams or players all the time if "everybody does it"?

Heard this one yet....

"It is all one giant conspiracy against the Patriots in an attempt to create parity".

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly not as often or with as much scheming as we seem to hear it about the Pats. That is definitely the perception anyways.

Well you've been given a partial explanation of this by ESPN. NFL owners were pissed off that a bigger deal wasn't made of spygate and therefore put pressure on Goodell to blow up (no pun intended) deflategate.

Plus we've seen stories about fake crowd noise and texting from the sidelines. Is it possible you only remember the stories that are about the Pats?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems about right for a Rock Strongo come back..."Oh yeah well I am rubber and you are glue anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you." Bravo on being so witty.
When you have nothing, you resort to insults.

Poor rock.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

A gifted con artist knows how to make it look good. Didn't you ever watch "The Color of Money?"

Tom Cruise was all "watch me run the table!" and Paul Newman was all, "nah, no runs of more than 3 balls in a row, because you'll draw suspicion..."

Shut up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you've been given a partial explanation of this by ESPN. NFL owners were pissed off that a bigger deal wasn't made of spygate and therefore put pressure on Goodell to blow up (no pun intended) deflategate.

Plus we've seen stories about fake crowd noise and texting from the sidelines. Is it possible you only remember the stories that are about the Pats?

It's not that other teams haven't cheated. Every team has cheated at some point in some way. With the Patriots it is more a long pattern since BB took over the team. Throw in they just don't seem to care even when they get caught that they have done it.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one question that will never be answered here directly...i know it wont

if this all went on, with all the cheating...how come...

A) the patriots lost football games at all

B) they went 10 years without a superbowl win
It doesn't make you perfect, just better than you would otherwise be. Players still need to play.

And you may not have WON, but you were in the 2008 and 2012 Superbowls. Just on the losing end. That's still an achievement.

Your team has a serious credibility problem.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Patriots went through the room of teams after their stay to see if they left any interesting information behind?

Does anyone think that's illegal?

I'm sure to some it "looks bad"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that other teams haven't cheated. Every team has cheated at some point in some way. With the Patriots it is more a long pattern since BB took over the team. Throw in they just don't seem to care even when they get caught that they have done it.

BB loves to push those limits! Wonder what nefarious plan he's got going on this season.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I suppose it's possible.

Is it possible you refuse to believe the Pats could be guilty of these allegations?

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back after a while.

Is Rock still hurling insults because of the ESPN article?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB loves to push those limits! Wonder what nefarious plan he's got going on this season.

I don't know...Either knowing the NFL will be watching them like a hawk he plays nice and abides by the rules or he says to the NFL "Suck It" and just does what he wants because well he is BB.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to believe that most football fans really would want that.

ESPN will be thrilled of course.

Even the league and the owners don't want that. That's why all the evidence was destroyed and fake written note exonerating the act were submitted to prevent "the downfall".

Someone mentioned it earlier. If the NFL had done their due process during Spygate itself and closed that chapter there and then, Deflategate wouldn't have happened. Although, Patriots and their fans would have been super pissed for the next few years.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels good knowing that the Patriots are not winning any SBs in the near future. At least the league will make sure of that

:10:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, im serrious.

you must be stupid to not connect the goodell/espn dots on this.

"lose the case, win the PR battle"

want me to fill your saucer?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

isnt it obvious?