• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots owner, ‘Deflategate’ judge mingle at party: Internet and SportsHoopla explode with tin foil hats!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"OTL has JUUUUUUST learned the patriots had spies dress up as women to seduce opposing players to tell them game secrets"

south-park-s13e09c07-stretch-16x9.jpg

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, im serrious.

you must be stupid to not connect the goodell/espn dots on this.

"lose the case, win the PR battle"

want me to fill your saucer?

So you can fill in your dots when it's Goodell and ESPN, but you can't fill in the dots with Goodell and Kraft/Pats during spygate?

Evidence destroyed. Cover-ups galore, many NFL teams accusing the Pats of cheating/having signals/plays/walk-thru, former coaches saying Goodell told them to write a statement saying "it's all good"

You are so one sided Rock and pretty much in full blown Pats delusionland.

Oh I know.. I know.. I'm retarded :lol:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

A gifted con artist knows how to make it look good. Didn't you ever watch "The Color of Money?"

Tom Cruise was all "watch me run the table!" and Paul Newman was all, "nah, no runs of more than 3 balls in a row, because you'll draw suspicion..."
"its in the way that you use it"

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"OTL has JUUUUUUST learned the patriots had spies dress up as women to seduce opposing players to tell them game secrets"

View attachment 27358

And now on to deflection. It's a everyday pattern until it's finally ingrained in your head.. We Are Innocent! :trash:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can fill in your dots when it's Goodell and ESPN, but you can't fill in the dots with Goodell and Kraft/Pats during spygate?

Evidence destroyed. Cover-ups galore, many NFL teams accusing the Pats of cheating/having signals/plays/walk-thru, former coaches saying Goodell told them to write a statement saying "it's all good"

You are so one sided Rock and pretty much in full blown Pats delusionland.

Oh I know.. I know.. I'm retarded :lol:
no, just a sheep.

local radio is having a field day with this.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"OTL reporting the patriots paid sick prostitutes to give opposing players VD"

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, at this point it's comical.

Goodell is an idiot and he deserves looking like a moron. If he takes care of spygate the way he should have, this BS with deflategate would never have happened.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it's possible.

Is it possible you refuse to believe the Pats could be guilty of these allegations?

I fully believe that the Pats looked for every way to gain an advantage. I think some were over the line and some were just on the inside of the line. But I also think that mentality is prevalent in the league and that if you as a team aren't protecting yourself to some degree that's on you. The ESPN article makes it pretty clear that other teams knew the Pats would snoop around their lockerroom by leaving fake play sheets. Peyton Manning has for years thought the Pats bugged the visitors lockerroom.

For example - videotaping signals from a side line. There is no rule about having someone on your sideline just to watch, memorize and take notes of opponents signals. The league simply have forbidden a team from making it easy to do by videotaping.

Give you another example - every game you see HC or Offensive coordinators calling in plays. 9 times out 10 you see them cover their mouths with a play chart? You know why they do that? Because long ago people got paranoid that someone would employ a lip reader to steal the plays.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now on to deflection. It's a everyday pattern until it's finally ingrained in your head.. We Are Innocent! :trash:
lol

deflection?

its the same shit you sheep are lapping up!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully believe that the Pats looked for every way to gain an advantage. I think some were over the line and some were just on the inside of the line. But I also think that mentality is prevalent in the league and that if you as a team aren't protecting yourself to some degree that's on you. The ESPN article makes it pretty clear that other teams knew the Pats would snoop around their lockerroom by leaving fake play sheets. Peyton Manning has for years thought the Pats bugged the visitors lockerroom.

For example - videotaping signals from a side line. There is no rule about having someone on your sideline just to watch, memorize and take notes of opponents signals. The league simply have forbidden a team from making it easy to do by videotaping.

Give you another example - every game you see HC or Offensive coordinators calling in plays. 9 times out 10 ten you see them cover their mouths with a play chart? You know why they do that? Because long ago people got paranoid that someone would employ a lip reader to steal the plays.
but but cereal, thats intelligent!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am listening to the Rich Eisen talk radio show and he is livid for having to talk about spygate and deflategate again.

He made his poll question today: "Do we need to have an * after each of the Patriots Super Bowls?"

Maybe we need to make a poll here creating a new thread.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, im serrious.

you must be stupid to not connect the goodell/espn dots on this.

"lose the case, win the PR battle"

want me to fill your saucer?

Yeah because ESPN has been so nice about their reporting of Goodell throughout the years. If you didn't catch what I was doing there I was using sarcasm. I've seen them rip him apart and have players come on and rip Goodell apart. Heck about half of their NFL staff over at ESPN are former Patriots it seems like so of course it is going to be pro Patriots and anti Goodell. IF you can't see that well then "You must be stupid"

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Most teams take extra precautions to combat Patriots’ spying

According to the report, at least 19 NFL teams — most of the league — have confirmed that they took precautions against the Patriots that they didn’t take against any other opponent, because they were more concerned about spying when they faced the Patriots than they were when they faced any other opponent. Steps teams have taken against the Patriots include running fake plays during walk-through practices in case the Patriots were spying, not leaving anything sensitive in the trash at their hotels in New England, declining the Patriots’ offer to use their facilities, blocking off the visitors’ locker room at Gillette Stadium to keep Patriots employees out, sweeping for bugs, and telling the Patriots’ visiting locker room manager to leave because they didn’t trust him not to spy.

The kind of stuff these teams think they need to do to protect against the Patriots, they are protecting against stuff that is definitely against the rules. But maybe these 19 teams are just run by idiots.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because ESPN has been so nice about their reporting of Goodell throughout the years. If you didn't catch what I was doing there I was using sarcasm. I've seen them rip him apart and have players come on and rip Goodell apart. Heck about half of their NFL staff over at ESPN are former Patriots it seems like so of course it is going to be pro Patriots and anti Goodell. IF you can't see that well then "You must be stupid"
good lord you really dont get it.

i can only lead a horse to water...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you've been given a partial explanation of this by ESPN. NFL owners were pissed off that a bigger deal wasn't made of spygate and therefore put pressure on Goodell to blow up (no pun intended) deflategate.

Plus we've seen stories about fake crowd noise and texting from the sidelines. Is it possible you only remember the stories that are about the Pats?

Maybe Pats fans are right. Maybe "everybody does it". But just because everybody does it that doesn't mean the Pats may not be doing it more than everyone else. Even if this is all a big witch hunt it does seem like a pretty compelling one given all the stories that have come out insinuating the Pats were going to great lengths to gain advantage over visiting teams.

Anyways, it's pretty tough to believe the League is singling out one of it's star franchises in one of the largest markets. That theory seems very odd to me.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pats have mind fucked the entire league and its hilarious.