• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Panthers @ Broncos on NBC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Rivera put a lot of blame on the front 7 for not stopping the run and making the Broncos one dimensional.

Yeah that was supposed to be the game plan, but then DJ Jazzy Trevor started making completions....and they had that complete brain fart on Fuckface McCornhusker's td scamper.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took 3 head shots. 1 wasn't called, 1 was while he was a runner and therefore a legal recipient of the hit, and the 3rd was offset by his own grounding penalty.

Please continue your love affair with the man child though.

It was more than 3 from what I'm reading.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that hands to the face auto 1st down was something I don't think made Broncos fans very happy... Game was essentially over at that point, 4th and a mile ...

I was upset and showed the world my distaste by guzzling my cocktail.

It worked...or something.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was upset and showed the world my distaste by guzzling my cocktail.

It worked...or something.

I still think that was a shitty call. Both players had hands on the facemasks, I don't get how one is worse than the other. It didn't affect the outcome but nearly did

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time Cam takes a hit outside the pocket, he throws a little fit thinking he should get a flag. You saw it multiple times in this game. The problem for him is that he doesn't get protection as a QB on most plays when he runs the ball or leaves the pocket.

As for him taking hits to the head, don't try to be a RB.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that hands to the face auto 1st down was something I don't think made Broncos fans very happy... Game was essentially over at that point, 4th and a mile ...

Honestly right now as a Bronco fan I'm going back and forth between feeling pretty fortunate to have pulled that one out and that of seeing guys make plays when they had to. Yes that 4th and forever penalty is just ridiculous. I understand the call but an automatic 1st down like that just floors me. The 3 turnovers all in Panther territory had me screaming at the tv. At the same time a couple of other interceptions that could have been caught that could have turned this game again. So many mistakes by both teams in this one. Very sloppy play that could have cost either team in this one. Thankfully the Broncos came out on top and they can now laugh a bit about those mistakes and work hard to correct them.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time Cam takes a hit outside the pocket, he throws a little fit thinking he should get a flag. You saw it multiple times in this game. The problem for him is that he doesn't get protection as a QB on most plays when he runs the ball or leaves the pocket.

I was actually coming here to type that. I see so many complaining about the head shots which yes some of those could have been called but others were just players being physical with a very physical QB. The way you get to Cam is making sure every time you hit him you remind him you are not backing down. It is why the Broncos continue to have success against him because they are one of the few teams that have the players and the physicality to stand up to his style of play. Because he runs the way he does though you will see Officials keep the flags in their pocket and honestly I think they should. It would get just about impossible to stop that team if you can't go after Cam like the Broncos did tonight.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of the hits he took were in the pocket......

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for Cam press conference so I can go to bed.

Nice to Talib talking shit as always

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the hits he took were in the pocket......

The problem though is when you are known as a physical runner as a QB even in the pocket they are going to allow a bit more physicality towards the QB. They understand those big guys don't just go down with an arm tackle. A defensive player has to hit them hard and wrap up to get him down.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your predictions for newslines in the morrow?

Miller time again
Cam pouts
Siemian is one cool dog