• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Panthers @ Broncos on NBC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta Say.

Siemen has balls of fucking steel.

Granted Steel is the choice i would chose if i ever ran into Graham Gano. Bitch owes me money

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, Denver! Just don't fall in love with Siemian just yet.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was totally split too on this game. I couldn't decide if I wanted to get super drunk or ridiculously high.

End result:

I hit the Daily Double.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was great could not have been better a good close game a loss by the Panthers but still got good points from Benjamin in fantasy

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn buzz kill!

I am deeply in like...

LOL...Shit man, go fucking nuts...slob dat knob, the whole nine yards...just keep in mind that there are only so many Tom Brady's in existence

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera's staff fucked up the time out and clock management.
Rivera made the right call to kick the FG late in the 4th quarter at 4:25 left.

Denver DC and staff fucked up 12 men on the field 3+ times.

Seimien needs to have the time to grow and play.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't care either way. I was split. I wanted them to win due to my weekly office pool pickem. A part of me was hoping they would cover then another part of me was hoping Denver would pull it out just because the Panthers are in the Saints division. I don't get the hate for Cam. Never have and never will.

Cam is a loudmouth and a diva and the bad part of that is you're going to make a lot of people upset if you can't back it up. And so far Cam hasn't done that. He's always had his critics but ever since he's ramped up his cockiness the past few years he's really driven people to the hate side, and the only way to to silence them is by winning and he's failed to do that so if he continues to act like he does but doesn't win anything the haters will remain.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Carolina isn't happy and not just because they lost but for how they lost. They forced 3 Turnovers which could have/should have been 6 but their Offense basically never showed up the entire game outside of their first drive and the last 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter.

I'd more pissed that in a game where everyone picked them to dominate like they did last year they came out slow and uninspired especially against a guy who never threw an NFL pass before.

they were 3 point chalk, no one picked them to 'dominate'.. common man

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam played very well in the 1st half. Denver turned up the heat and he shrunk a bit in the 2nd.

He got fucking drilled several times in the 2nd.

Good times.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, Denver! Just don't fall in love with Siemian just yet.
You have to admit he played a very good game as a "rook"
I'm hoping Garapolo can pull off a similar performance, with less turnovers, playing against top 3 D in NFL.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the hate for Cam. Never have and never will.
He came into the league with an awesome couple of games like a QB Randy Moss but then cooled off for awhile.

Played for Auburn and Alabama fans are everywhere.

LeBron syndrome where people want to downplay athleticism in confident black men.

Also every major qb gets crap except Montana. Just comes with the territory.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is a loudmouth and a diva and the bad part of that is you're going to make a lot of people upset if you can't back it up. And so far Cam hasn't done that. He's always had his critics but ever since he's ramped up his cockiness the past few years he's really driven people to the hate side, and the only way to to silence them is by winning and he's failed to do that so if he continues to act like he does but doesn't win anything the haters will remain.

I don't get how celebrating in the endzone after a TD makes a player cocky but ok lol. These are the same posters who would complain about this being the No Fun League but when a guy is trying to have fun after a TD its an issue? Makes no sense to me. He is who he is. He's never going to stop celebrating after tds. It is a part of the player he is. No different than those defensive players who talk shit every time they make a play.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't care either way. I was split. I wanted them to win due to my weekly office pool pickem. A part of me was hoping they would cover then another part of me was hoping Denver would pull it out just because the Panthers are in the Saints division. I don't get the hate for Cam. Never have and never will.
He is too much of a cock and a brat.
That is why.