• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Panthers @ Broncos on NBC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big question will be: is the "Dab" dead? Does Cam continue dabbing like last year or was it a one year thing and he's done with it?

Personally, I hope he shelved it. If I have to watch him dabbing in the endzone to start my football year I might puke.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big question will be: is the "Dab" dead? Does Cam continue dabbing like last year or was it a one year thing and he's done with it?

Personally, I hope he shelved it. If I have to watch him dabbing in the endzone to start my football year I might puke.
I guess Denver will just have to keep him out of the end zone to be safe. :heh:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina better have a better plan this time to stop Von Miller (and others). Their inability to adjust to the pressure last year seemed like pretty shitty coaching to me.

Easier said than done I guess.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how Cam responds to the criticism he received for being able to dish it out, but not take it.

Does he tone it down and begin to work on his current "douche" status?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he said previously that its dead

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's totally fair. Who knows what kind of qb Siemian will be? He could suck. He could be ok. He could be really good (although I seriously doubt that happens). I've got no problem with being skeptical.

The only issue I have is that some people seem to be so caught up with the fact that Peyton Manning was the qb last season, so no matter who is back there he's going to be worse because the last guy was Peyton Manning, future Hall of Famer. Never mind the fact that Peyton Manning wasn't the Peyton Manning of old last year, he was just an old Peyton Manning. I mean, if you put his numbers on say, Blake Bortles, everyone would be saying that Jacksonville needs a new qb.
Yeah, looking at his interceptions those are mainly bad decisions first, which is unusual for him, but the underlying cause for them is he reached a point physically with his legs where he had to overcompensate. Peyton quite bluntly asked too much of himself. His arm was already shot by the time he reached Denver.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how to predict this game to be honest. Turnovers were such a big part of the dialogue with these two teams and you have arguably the 2 best defenses squaring off against each other.

Carolina had far and away the best turnover margin in football last year but they lost the Super Bowl matchup to a team with below average turnover margin in the Broncos because of turnovers. Last year's super bowl was either a major fluke, the Panthers being unprepared or the Broncos just having another gear in the playoffs.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly will C.J. Anderson get me a TD?