• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers won IN SPITE of Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is both teams had injuries all year. The difference? The packers had the best QB in the league, the bears had Jay Cutler and as long as that remains the same, the Packers will always own the Bears and the rest of the league.

So your saying you are going to win the super bowl? and your saying that you have been winning the super bowl since rodgers has been qb?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I only say this because they praised him after the game for his "great drive" for the game winner. He threw 2 terrible interceptions that were clearly his fault and our horrible defense dropped at least 3 more. Conte had one go right through his hands for a miraculous catch and we dropped one on the 3rd and 8 at the end of the game on a ball that was 3 feet wide of Nelson. And the kicker is how Aikman said on the TD that it was not an easy throw to make. Cobb was open literally by 20 yards and Rodgers under threw him so badly that we almost still tackled him before he scored. Rodgers missed so many open receivers. He needs to play 10x better or San Fran is gonna destroy the Packers.

I have never been this disappointed in a Bears defense in all my life. My fellow Bears fans, we would have been steamrolled in the playoffs. Let's clean house on the defensive side and make a run at this next year.

Packers fans - don't take this thread the wrong way. Rodgers was rusty as any great QB would be with 2 months out. He just has to play better to move on in the playoffs.

As someone that actually watched the game and not just the highlights, I agree that Rodgers wasn't that great the other day. The Packers had some amazing luck, not to mention the Bears defense wet the bed at the worst time.

Badger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more crying from Bears fans...lol

Rodgers made a great play at the end because in the face of a 7 man blitz, a lot of QBs would have just thrown it out to the sticks in the hope that a receiver would stop and make a play for the ball. That would usually fail. Being heady enough to elude Peppers was the fantastic part of the play, not the throw to Cobb. Don't get it twisted.

And for the other guy doubting whether the Packers have significant players on IR, Clay Matthews and Casey Hayward are better than anybody the Bears have on defense.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more crying from Bears fans...lol

Rodgers made a great play at the end because in the face of a 7 man blitz, a lot of QBs would have just thrown it out to the sticks in the hope that a receiver would stop and make a play for the ball. That would usually fail. Being heady enough to elude Peppers was the fantastic part of the play, not the throw to Cobb. Don't get it twisted.

And for the other guy doubting whether the Packers have significant players on IR, Clay Matthews and Casey Hayward are better than anybody the Bears have on defense.

Ok, I can see the argument for Matthews. It's at least debatable. But Hayward? Seriously? You can't be arguing that he is better than Tillman or Melton, can you?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your saying you are going to win the super bowl? and your saying that you have been winning the super bowl since rodgers has been qb?

I am picking the Packers to win the super bowl this year, yes. Apparently you don't understand hyperbole.:yahoo: Packers have had great success with Rodgers and he's had great individual success. He's the best qb in the league.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am picking the Packers to win the super bowl this year, yes. Apparently you don't understand hyperbole.:yahoo: Packers have had great success with Rodgers and he's had great individual success. He's the best qb in the league.

For whatever reason ,I thought this myself with the way they beat us.........it ust went their way Sunday.:gaah:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fun one is that Denver has lost to every playoff team they have encountered atleast once this year except KC.

huh? maybe i don't understand what you're saying. denver is 4-3 against playoff teams..... they beat the eagles, chargers, and chiefs twice and lost to the pats, colts, and chargers.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

You really are not bright.

But that is the beauty of the internet... Even people wearing helmets can log on.

It always entertains me when people who struggle with basic logic challenge my intellect. It really does.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the sudden audacity of Packer fans, especially considering how their franchise has been slowly declining over the last several years. These fuckers would be silent as choir boys if the Bears D wasn't decimated with injuries. And to be proactive, don't mention Packer injuries... I really don't give a shit.

Let's go 9'ers!

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always entertains me when people who struggle with basic logic challenge my intellect. It really does.

Now that's funny. Don't you have some arts and crafts to do with staff?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't use injuries as an excuse if you don't want others to make the same claim :thumb:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't use injuries as an excuse if you don't want others to make the same claim :thumb:

On-going conversation with Packer fans that has nothing to do with your small mind.

As a self-proclaimed intellectual, you should understand.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over it bears fans you're 2nd to the pack and always will be. We fucking own you over and over and theta's not changing. Stop being bitter sore losers making these troll threads and move on losers!

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over it bears fans you're 2nd to the pack and always will be. We fucking own you over and over and theta's not changing. Stop being bitter sore losers making these troll threads and move on losers!

You must be young because you have no concept of how history works.

But nice try, though. Now go count some fuzz on your peanut sack and leave the discussion to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.