• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers won IN SPITE of Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I can see the argument for Matthews. It's at least debatable. But Hayward? Seriously? You can't be arguing that he is better than Tillman or Melton, can you?

You're right, Melton is more valuable. He's been out so long that I forgot about him. But any GM would rather have Hayward than Peanut at this stage of his career. A closer argument could be made for Jennings than for Tillman.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always entertains me when people who struggle with basic logic challenge my intellect. It really does.

now that was the funniest quote i've seen in 5 years. did you just get your diaper changed? or did you stay in a holiday inn last night?

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the butthurt bears fans. The rumors of Aaron Rodgers being gay must be true. After all, he did fuck the crappy bears in the ass on sunday. Of course, he does that every time he plays them.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just humorous how they resort to starting these troll threads and cling to obvious fabricated stories like rodgers being gay, it reeks of bitterness. Bears fans have always been bitter and envious of the pack in my estimation. I guess kicking their asses for 20 years does that..

It's sad, very sad. They are very emotional about their bears. But can you blame them? White Sox and Cubs suck, and the savior of the city(D-rose) is basically a cripple. All they have is the Bears.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad, very sad. They are very emotional about their bears. But can you blame them? White Sox and Cubs suck, and the savior of the city(D-rose) is basically a cripple. All they have is the Bears.

I blame them for being bitter and focusing so heavily on the packers and not their own team. They should be focusing on how their team can actually make the playoffs next year instead of making stupid threads like this trying to take shots at a real franchise..

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol sad is being a raiders fan these days. about as inept a team as i have seen in a long time And just for the record? our city did celebrate a championship last year, how did yours do?:doh:

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just humorous how they resort to starting these troll threads and cling to obvious fabricated stories like rodgers being gay, it reeks of bitterness. Bears fans have always been bitter and envious of the pack in my estimation. I guess kicking their asses for 20 years does that..

last time i checked our record against the pack is 92-88.And how is it that a bandwagon guy like yourself comes off flappin your gums here anyways with a cubs and bulls emblem here? something wrong with the bucks and the brewers? Or was it they were so bad you jumped ship?

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time i checked our record against the pack is 92-88.And how is it that a bandwagon guy like yourself comes off flappin your gums here anyways with a cubs and bulls emblem here? something wrong with the bucks and the brewers? Or was it they were so bad you jumped ship?

Bandwagon guy? I've been a packers fan all my life but I suppose a bitter idiot bears fan would feel the need to throw out ridiculous claims. Playoffs baby, suck my dick!!! Oooh it's sweet.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, Melton is more valuable. He's been out so long that I forgot about him. But any GM would rather have Hayward than Peanut at this stage of his career. A closer argument could be made for Jennings than for Tillman.

I agree with most of what you said, but it wasn't really my argument. When you're talking about players on IR, that only applies to this year. And this year, both Melton and Peanut are more significant than Hayward. That's all I was getting at.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way to take the rantings of a few trolls on the internet and use it to generalize a fanbase. Bravo.

I have no desire to be a fan of any team but my Bears, and I'd hope that is true for every other Bear fan.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon guy? I've been a packers fan all my life but I suppose a bitter idiot bears fan would feel the need to throw out ridiculous claims. Playoffs baby, suck my dick!!! Oooh it's sweet.

Sorry buddy thats something reserved for you and your boys. But now that i know that you are reading challenged i will be sure to hook you up with someone else off the short bus you command.small mind small package lol a match made in heaven:lame:

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry buddy thats something reserved for you and your boys. But now that i know that you are reading challenged i will be sure to hook you up with someone else off the short bus you command.small mind small package lol a match made in heaven:lame:

Say what you want but the fact is the packers are in the playoffs and the bears aren't We've owned you the last 20yrs and that ain't stopping anytime soon. Facts are facts and I loved kicking your asses one more time in your house in basically a playoff game. WOOOOOOOH!!!:L

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tff not even a dispute on any of the points given on either posts

Damn it feels good to be in the playoffs!!! Beating you losers in front of all your dumb ass fans was the cherry on top!

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it feels good to be in the playoffs!!! Beating you losers in front of all your dumb ass fans was the cherry on top!

Love it. Now he is believing ha must of played in the game lol . Does this keep getting better. By the end of the day packmaster will have been the qb on the game winning drive.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it. Now he is believing ha must of played in the game lol . Does this keep getting better. By the end of the day packmaster will have been the qb on the game winning drive.

Packers are in the playoffs, bears still suck!:clap:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt this the crap that we were supposed to be leaving behind when we came to SportsHoopla?

Status
Not open for further replies.