• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers won IN SPITE of Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was open because Rodgers was running for his life. Minimum 25/32 starters never know he's there. Rodgers literally turned and bombed it.

if that is what you truly believe and still saying that having watched the game then it is clear that you need to stick to the red sox and the celtics because you clearly have no clue about football

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well cutler did. But then their shit D gave up the game winning drive. I don't wanna hear that he still had time after the td. 38 seconds is hardly enough time to get a good drive downfield.

He could have extended the drive prior and kept Green Bay off the field. And I'm not trying to say that he was at fault. Just that there were plays he could have made and didn't.

The defense lost the game, but I stand by the claim that Rodgers made the plays he needed to and cutler didn't.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense lost the game, but I stand by the claim that Rodgers made the plays he needed to and cutler didn't.
And I stand by my claim that Cutler made plays he needed to as well. Glad we cleared that up.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Rodgers still had the entire left side of the field to roam. No one else was coming at him and Cobb happened to be on the side he rolled to. Still a helluva throw he made.

He had no way to know that. There are a small handful of guys who are aware enough to settle back down but I don't think most guys do. He was flushed out with his back to the pass rush and delivered a bomb on target.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had no way to know that. There are a small handful of guys who are aware enough to settle back down but I don't think most guys do. He was flushed out with his back to the pass rush and delivered a bomb on target.

Lets make this accurate
he sidestepped a weak pass rush and threw with the wrong mechanics with no one in his face or on his tail and uncorked the ball 20 yards short of where it should have been but no defender was within 15 yards of cobb when rodgers let go of the ball

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers was terrible today. His arrogance has caught up to him. He was improving at rapid rate until last season when he lost his QB coach which basically made him feel like the worst QB in the NFL even after having a perfect QB rating. The int's were obviously his fault with throwing behind Nelson and forcing the ball for the TD(something he almost never did unless it was absolutely necessary). The Bears have a below average defense at best. I will give Rodgers credit for the final drive as its something he has never really accomplished before.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are 6-2 with him playing the game.

They are 2-5-1 without him playing the full game.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Rodgers was rusty but my goodness. He gets killed for never leaving the game winning drive and now he gets killed for not putting the game away early after missing nearly two months?

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Rodgers was rusty but my goodness. He gets killed for never leaving the game winning drive and now he gets killed for not putting the game away early after missing nearly two months?

not killing him at all. he is a very good qb. however he had a bad game today. luckily he was playing the worst defense in football.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a pretty bad first half but I think he played pretty decently in the second half.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say they won in spite of a few questionable calls by McCarthy in the 2nd half and in spite of their defense.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing this thread needs is this...

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I only say this because they praised him after the game for his "great drive" for the game winner. He threw 2 terrible interceptions that were clearly his fault and our horrible defense dropped at least 3 more. Conte had one go right through his hands for a miraculous catch and we dropped one on the 3rd and 8 at the end of the game on a ball that was 3 feet wide of Nelson. And the kicker is how Aikman said on the TD that it was not an easy throw to make. Cobb was open literally by 20 yards and Rodgers under threw him so badly that we almost still tackled him before he scored. Rodgers missed so many open receivers. He needs to play 10x better or San Fran is gonna destroy the Packers.

I have never been this disappointed in a Bears defense in all my life. My fellow Bears fans, we would have been steamrolled in the playoffs. Let's clean house on the defensive side and make a run at this next year.

Packers fans - don't take this thread the wrong way. Rodgers was rusty as any great QB would be with 2 months out. He just has to play better to move on in the playoffs.

The 2nd INT was not Rodgers fault.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10622.gif

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd INT was not Rodgers fault.

He threw it high and wide of Nelson who tried his best to catch it but was out of his reach. Tipped balls like that are the QB's fault if they are inaccurate passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.