• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Packers @ Bears

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. It was fun while it lasted. Let's start taking draft and who we target with our couple 2nd round picks.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson won a national title against the best team in the nation. Trubisky’s stats looked good, but he didn’t do much. You have to be kidding. If you believe what you say, you are full of shit. Watson would’ve scored more than 3points in this game. This is going to go down as a huge, unmitigated bust on paces part. Shake it off and draft a new QB. Trubisky may figure it out, but I doubt it. He looks like the same QB we had last year, only defenses have picked up on his tendencies.

Are you hard of hearing? I am not going to use hindsight to redo the fucking draft here! I'm reiterating what i said then.

And if you don't think Adams and a QB from the following year's draft class (plus picks we gave up) is better than this? I can't help you.

And if your fucking point is that Watson won a natty? Fucking SAY THAT. Do NOT ignorantly rip the conference Trubisky came from when the guy your slobbering over played in the same damn conference!!!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you hard of hearing? I am not going to use hindsight to redo the fucking draft here! I'm reiterating what i said then.

And if you don't think Adams and a QB from the following year's draft class (plus picks we gave up) is better than this? I can't help you.

And if your fucking point is that Watson won a natty? Fucking SAY THAT. Do NOT ignorantly rip the conference Trubisky came from when the guy your slobbering over played in the same damn conference!!!
My point is you are a moron. I wanted Watson at the draft. It’s clear if you look at my post history. Trubisky looks like fucking garbage. If you want to bash me for being right, then you can go fuck yourself. I don’t care what you think. We’re the best defense in the nfl without Adams.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. You guys had Jay Cutler not too far back.
I actually hated that trade from day 1. After the draft remorse I thought Trubisky might turn into a good QB. I even defended it from bears fans who thought it was terribly stupid. I was wrong, he sucks.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the boo's from the fans it was a nice 22 yard pick up. :scratch: Seem like that was the longest play of the game for da Bears at that point.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is you are a moron. I wanted Watson at the draft. It’s clear if you look at my post history. Trubisky looks like fucking garbage. If you want to bash me for being right, then you can go fuck yourself. I don’t care what you think. We’re the best defense in the nfl without Adams.

Except Watson has not proven anything, at all...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the boo's from the fans it was a nice 22 yard pick up. :scratch: Seem like that was the longest play of the game for da Bears at that point.

I think the Robinson catch in the 2nd quarter down the left sideline was for like 30 yards, but I'm not sure.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, Nagy....

3rd and 1... Gotta get the first down!

Don't run a fucking wide receiver plunge!

Don't go shotgun pass!

Go power and jam Montgomery down their throat!!!

I totally agree with the play call being too cute. However, let's be honest... he was getting his head torn off by fans for how conservative they viewed the play calling. If he ran it for a 3rd time and Montgomery got stuffed? Everyone would have been twice as angry and he would have been booed twice as loudly.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not bashing you for wanting Watson. If that is what you are gleaning from my response. then you are the moron, my friend.....

Last time... YOU CAN ALSO look back and see I wanted to take Adams... Ya know, don't trade a bunch of picks away to move up for Trubisky? And wait a year on a QB... Ya know, a QB class that had some pretty good options in its own right?

I'm not ripping what you say YOU wanted at the time... I'm saying MY scenario of what I wanted would have been superior to this....

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Watson has not proven anything, at all...

Truth... But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't rather have Watson right about now...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with the play call being too cute. However, let's be honest... he was getting his head torn off by fans for how conservative they viewed the play calling. If he ran it for a 3rd time and Montgomery got stuffed? Everyone would have been twice as angry and he would have been booed twice as loudly.

I think Bear fans understand that jamming the ball (with your RB, mind you ;) ) on 3rd and 1 isn't a dumb call....

I think we appreciate a creative offense, but Nagy just gets unnecessarily creative at times...I thought he learned this last seaso, but clearly needs to relearn it.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody call PETA, they are forcing a whale to perform out of water for our own amusement...
:dhd::dhd::dhd:

I'm glad I didn't see any of this...

that said, I don't have high hopes for the RAIDERS on MNFL and will be in bed long before kickoff...

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bear fans understand that jamming the ball (with your RB, mind you ;) ) on 3rd and 1 isn't a dumb call....

I think we appreciate a creative offense, but Nagy just gets unnecessarily creative at times...I thought he learned this last seaso, but clearly needs to relearn it.

I don't see a lot of his plays as creative....they're just dumb sometimes and look unprepared and poorly rehearsed.

The Bears had an entire offseason to be ready for this game and the first play from scrimmage looked awful. Spacing was bad and timing was off. What's the point of showing wildcat and then moving Mitch over to take the snap? That's not creativity....Packers weren't fooled.

Running Patterson up the gut on 3rd and short isn't creative. It's dumb.

You have talented players. Let the talent do what the talent can do best. Stop trying to force "creativity" when it's not needed.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a lot of his plays as creative....they're just dumb sometimes and look unprepared and poorly rehearsed.

The Bears had an entire offseason to be ready for this game and the first play from scrimmage looked awful. Spacing was bad and timing was off. What's the point of showing wildcat and then moving Mitch over to take the snap? That's not creativity....Packers weren't fooled.

Running Patterson up the gut on 3rd and short isn't creative. It's dumb.

You have talented players. Let the talent do what the talent can do best. Stop trying to force "creativity" when it's not needed.

Pretty much agree 100% Don't think that when I say "creative" that I mean "clever" or "effective"... ;)