• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Packers @ Bears

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THROW THE GOD DAMN BALL! HOW DO YOU TAKE A SACK THERE?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, another season of putrid offense.

That was pathetic.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson is way better. Take a different QB than an unproven guy who played in a shitty conference. We will never have a quality QB. And why is Davis still in the fucking game? This guys sucks!

Adams > Trubisky

That is all I am saying.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can we fucking suck at QB for 30 years? It’s getting easier and easier to play the position and we can’t figure it out. What the fuck?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears will probably draft their next QB out of DeVry Institute.
Probably. The packers defense is better than last year, but a shitty offense can score more than 3 points on those bums. I could’ve scored more than 3 points on those assholes.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game...and I wouldn't put too much stock into this game...it's early and most teams are treating Sept as an extension of training camp to set their team up for the last 12 games. Good luck from here on out..until we meet again

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure there’s gonna be lots of takes on this shitshow of a game. I want to get out before all the “it’s just one game we lost the first one last year too” takes that this is way worse than last year.

We came out with a passion last year in Lambeau riding the Mack signing high and just fell short after a strong effort vs a team that consistently has had our number.

This game we came out completely unprepared and let down in a position where the expectation was winning and winning a lot. We conducted ourselves as a team and fanbase as if we were the NFL’s cream of the crop and scored 3 points at home.

That’s some depressing ass sh*t. This ain’t last year and this team has a sh*t ton of improving and proving to do from here out.

See how the Nagy/Pace regime handles the adversity. Be a sign of what we really have at the top where the honeymoon period is over and expectations are not being met.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a different team without Trey Burton.

Miller did nothing.

Nagy is obsessed with not running the ball.

Trubisky just locks in on Robinson and checkdowns.

David Montgomery needs way more touches.

Way too many o-line penalties.

It's the same shit with the packers every game....defense dominates for 50 out of 52 fucking plays, and those two are the difference, because our offense sucks a ginormous bag of dicks.

Our offense should run through Montgomery, with the passing game centered therefrom thru play-action, and I think Wims needs more snaps. He's a big-catch radius that a QB can bailout to.

Speaking of bailouts, that fucking TD pass to Jimmy Graham was the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen. Terrible fucking decision by Rodgers that ended with another blowjob from a hot leprechaun.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the lack of playing time from the 1st string during preseason had a negative impact, at least on the offensive side of the ball. Yes, they entered the season super healthy, but the offense sure looked rusty out there.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game...and I wouldn't put too much stock into this game...it's early and most teams are treating Sept as an extension of training camp to set their team up for the last 12 games. Good luck from here on out..until we meet again
Thanks, back at ya. Your team earned their win, no excuses.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the lack of playing time from the 1st string during preseason had a negative impact, at least on the offensive side of the ball. Yes, they entered the season super healthy, but the offense sure looked rusty out there.

I think so. Not playing our starters some was dumb as hell. But not thinking this is the case is even more scary from a perspective of “maybe our offense is just this bad”

I’d prefer rust and lack of reps a million times over to “this is who we are”

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, that was an ugly game... one decent drive and the difference in the game. Huge amount of ugly penalties.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, that was an ugly game... one decent drive and the difference in the game. Huge amount of ugly penalties.
It was ugly...17 punts and shit O all the way around...but it's still the 1st game and in the grand scheme of a season, not a season ending debacle

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’d be better to compare Trubisky to Watson or mahomes. Adams wouldn’t make us much better at this point.

Addition by subtraction my friend... And waitin a year to draft a QB... Don't know about you, but keeping the picks we sold to move up, drafting Adams and getting a Darnold the following year? Looking pretty good right now...

Also, let me be clear, I am not using hindsight to pick the best QBs out of that draft. I'm reiterating what I said at the time we drafted Mitch...

Also... You DO know that Watson played in the same "shitty conference" as Trubisky right?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. Not playing our starters some was dumb as hell. But not thinking this is the case is even more scary from a perspective of “maybe our offense is just this bad”

I’d prefer rust and lack of reps a million times over to “this is who we are”
Ditto. Being rusty due to the lack of playing time is actually acceptable. If however, tonight's performance was the norm, that would make our situation a flatout shitshow.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addition by subtraction my friend... And waitin a year to draft a QB... Don't know about you, but keeping the picks we sold to move up, drafting Adams and getting a Darnold the following year? Looking pretty good right now...

Also, let me be clear, I am not using hindsight to pick the best QBs out of that draft. I'm reiterating what I said at the time we drafted Mitch...

Also... You DO know that Watson played in the same "shitty conference" as Trubisky right?
Watson won a national title against the best team in the nation. Trubisky’s stats looked good, but he didn’t do much. You have to be kidding. If you believe what you say, you are full of shit. Watson would’ve scored more than 3points in this game. This is going to go down as a huge, unmitigated bust on paces part. Shake it off and draft a new QB. Trubisky may figure it out, but I doubt it. He looks like the same QB we had last year, only defenses have picked up on his tendencies.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, Nagy....

3rd and 1... Gotta get the first down!

Don't run a fucking wide receiver plunge!

Don't go shotgun pass!

Go power and jam Montgomery down their throat!!!