• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Packers at Bears

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady sends his regards.
The Patriots are the ultimate anamoly in everything. Show me another team that could replicate what they did with contracts and roster building I'll wait

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would like to think that but we all know your a QB and nothing more. 1 SB with a hof QB for 15 years is pitiful.
Again.....your teams inability to find one QB in your entire existence isn't anybody fault but your own. Seriously....like how does that even happen?

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about us. But if we had AR we would have 5 or 6 SBs. My point.
No you wouldn't. Look at your front offices. You going to with a straight face tell me anybody there was better than Thompson? Nevermind....you're the same guy who in 2010 said you guys had the best receiving corp in the division and in Cutler was the best QB among other horrible takes

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are the ultimate anamoly in everything. Show me another team that could replicate what they did with contracts and roster building I'll wait

Lol....Eli Manning hss ad many SB wins as Farvre and Aaron combined....

And how many years did those two play compardd to Eli. .....?

Although I get what youre saying,as great as your qbing has been with those great wrs youve had over the years along with the running game you have fielded,your team should of been more.......true story....

Oh and getting to Aarons message to Bear fans,apparently the NFL has your number.....

Hopefully Aaron sticks aroundnext season,cause Love will not be the answer........
Enjoy it while you can,its almost over.....

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, because great players who made their money already decided to chase rings instead with Brady for their legacy. I get ripped for saying to try Ryan Nall at slot receiver just because I watched Amendola and Welker eat as check down guys. Bellidick created that receiver position. Small white guys who could catch a football and take a beating. Now Brady has Scotty Miller. I honestly think that we have a guy like that in Adams, (not white I know) but its a guy that has uncanny skills with our quarterback, but we chose to get big name of speed guys who cannot get open.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you wouldn't. Look at your front offices. You going to with a straight face tell me anybody there was better than Thompson? Nevermind....you're the same guy who in 2010 said you guys had the best receiving corp in the division and in Cutler was the best QB among other horrible takes

How do you know.....Even with Trubisky,we made the po twice...
Very well couldve beat Pholly othrf than the dounle doink,makes it,who mniws what happens.....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No team could. But 1 Super Bowl appearance out of 10 playoff berth chances is pretty rough when you are trotting out there with the superior QB in most-arguably all-of those playoff games.

Brady only got in Rodgers' way once, last year. 13 years for that "dream matchup" to materialize...and it only happened because Brady moved conferences.

That doesn't mean it hasn't been a great run for Rodgers/the Packers. But if Rodgers doesn't win a Super Bowl in his time remaining with the Pack you guys will probably look back at these years similar to what we do for the Ditka/Payton era Bears and reflect on "how did we not accomplish more during that timeframe?"

Nobody is ever going to replicate what Brady is doing....at least in our lifetime, but probably ever. But that doesn't mean the Packers haven't (thus far) fallen short of more reasonable expectations based on their circumstances. You never know, though...Winning one this year could change that whole outlook.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh...I'll pass on giving a sh*t about Ted Thompson as some sort of success barometer.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No team could. But 1 Super Bowl appearance out of 10 playoff berth chances is pretty rough when you are trotting out there with the superior QB in most-arguably all-of those playoff games.

Brady only got in Rodgers' way once, last year. 13 years for that "dream matchup" to materialize...and it only happened because Brady moved conferences.

That doesn't mean it hasn't been a great run for Rodgers/the Packers. But if Rodgers doesn't win a Super Bowl in his time remaining with the Pack you guys will probably look back at these years similar to what we do for the Ditka/Payton era Bears and reflect on "how did we not accomplish more during that timeframe?"

Nobody is ever going to replicate what Brady is doing....at least in our lifetime, but probably ever. But that doesn't mean the Packers haven't (thus far) fallen short of more reasonable expectations based on their circumstances. You never know, though...Winning one this year could change that whole outlook.

Favre and Rodgers since 1992 maybe 93......Absolutley pathetic if you aske me.....

But the difference maker in the Bears not winning back to back,is Charles Martin....no team could win a SB with Flutie starting.......and GB would never of won a SB without those two either.....

And remind you,McMahon is not a HOFer.....

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to side with bears fans here

b2b HOF QB's and only 2 SB's isn't great, as a rival it's really best we can hope for

And this from a viking fan with 0 SB's

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about us. But if we had AR we would have 5 or 6 SBs. My point.

And I gotta ask,so when we played for the 2012 NFCC game,you can honestly say,the Pack would of still beaten us with fuckface Cutler your starting qb,getting hurt(I still sat he pussed out) and you have to trot out Todd Collins and Caleb Hanie,while we have Rodgers as our starting QB......
you guys win by 7 in that game.....lmao

You cant........the joke is more on you guys with 30 straight yrs of HOF qbing....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to side with bears fans here

b2b HOF QB's and only 2 SB's isn't great, as a rival it's really best we can hope for

And this from a viking fan with 0 SB's
Ive been there with the Cubs.....nothing has been worse for me than the Bartman game......

i was actually across the street for the game....
:hurt:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Lofton. The Bears front office is the problem. They have brought in shit talent on the offense which in today's game is essential.

Other franchises manage to have good to decent offenses throughout the years, but the Bears continue with shit. Scoring 14 points a game will not win a lot of games.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol....Eli Manning hss ad many SB wins as Farvre and Aaron combined....

And how many years did those two play compardd to Eli. .....?

Although I get what youre saying,as great as your qbing has been with those great wrs youve had over the years along with the running game you have fielded,your team should of been more.......true story....

Oh and getting to Aarons message to Bear fans,apparently the NFL has your number.....

Hopefully Aaron sticks aroundnext season,cause Love will not be the answer........
Enjoy it while you can,its almost over.....

Very well couldve beat Pholly othrf than the dounle doink,makes it,who mniws what happens.....

Damn,more horrendous spelling......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Lofton. The Bears front office is the problem. They have brought in shit talent on the offense which in today's game is essential.

Other franchises manage to have good to decent offenses throughout the years, but the Bears continue with shit. Scoring 14 points a game will not win a lot of games.
The GB front office is also the problem. They can't build a team with a HOF qb already in place. We can't find a QB but have built many a great teams. In the end both franchises are not winning SBs. GB is the regular season winning team but no one cares about that. Gotta win in the playoffs to matter. We should throw in together for a SB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again.....your teams inability to find one QB in your entire existence isn't anybody fault but your own. Seriously....like how does that even happen?
It's not my fault. I get things right given enough tries. Not so much in our front office.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me bro. I liked our wrs and still do think they were the best group that year. And Thompson sucked. Our guys sucked too but that did not change the fact Thompson blew chunks.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of this is still lack of a bonafide qb,till then,we wont be getting much production.........
Fields looks to be an awesome qb,but then he throws jp two passes for grabs in the ez....thats just rookie mistakes,or atleast I hope so....
And another position we keep lacking at is olineman....
I really dont think we have had a an oline that I would call great since the 85 team....
Also weve had good to very good wrs and rbs,but we have had no spectacular players at that position.......

Hopefully this all changds soon...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you sober now? Could you repost this in coherent english, please?