• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Packers at Bears

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many missed tackles, too many key penalties, and our OL couldn't keep an average Packers pass rush at bay today.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the officiating was hot garbage juice today. Lotsa shitty calls, some shitty no calls, and the vast majority of which favored the Packers.

The no-call on the encroachment(free play) on the pick...the fucking delay of game, was nonsense, he clearly called timeout well before the delay....like 5 seconds before. The GB first down that should've been 3rd and LONG 1. The phantom holding on a textbook block on the Herbert TD.

There were more too.

Justin Fields holds onto the ball too goddamned long, tends to float too many, and is going to get himself fucking killed.

Oh, that was another shit call btw. The holding that offset the egregious helmet-to-helmet against Fields on a fucking obvious slide. Never got to see the holding, conveniently.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the officiating was hot garbage juice today. Lotsa shitty calls, some shitty no calls, and the vast majority of which favored the Packers.

The no-call on the encroachment(free play) on the pick...the fucking delay of game, was nonsense, he clearly called timeout well before the delay....like 5 seconds before. The GB first down that should've been 3rd and LONG 1. The phantom holding on a textbook block on the Herbert TD.

There were more too.

Justin Fields holds onto the ball too goddamned long, tends to float too many, and is going to get himself fucking killed.

Oh, that was another shit call btw. The holding that offset the egregious helmet-to-helmet against Fields on a fucking obvious slide. Never got to see the holding, conveniently.
I agree about Fields holding onto the ball too long, but our play calling didn't do him any favors. When we had a legit shot at a FG attempt by gaining some yardage in our last drive, our receivers weren't breaking off their patterns until way way downfield. We needed to get within striking distance to give Santos a chance, not go for a TD when it's 3rd and forever.

Your complaints about the officiating are dead on.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least noon lost by 25.
I think most of us true dieharders felt this game would probably end up in the loss column. But it was shameful of noon to make that prediction.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Fields holding onto the ball too long, but our play calling didn't do him any favors. When we had a legit shot at a FG attempt by gaining some yardage in our last drive, our receivers weren't breaking off their patterns until way way downfield. We needed to get within striking distance to give Santos a chance, not go for a TD when it's 3rd and forever.

Yup. Just terrible. Take the FG, and stay alive.

He's gotta throw that shit away tho, even with the dumb play call. Greg Olson was saying exactly what needed to be done there, and the Bears run all deep routes. Basically the exact opposite of what he was saying. A gain of zero, and we could've still attempted a long FG. Super stupid.

Mario Edwards is obviously on the NFL's shit-list. While I know they are emphasizing standing over players and what have ya, but what if part of the reason they're "standing over" them is because that downed player had a hold of the standing player's fucking facemask? Cuz that's what occurred. HUGE fucking play there, on what should've been a forced punt, with a 7 pt. lead and all the momentum.

The whole retaliating player getting the penalty should be reviewable. If some qunt does some shady shit first, they should get the penalty. There is no reason, with today's tech, that shit like that should happen.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of us true dieharders felt this game would probably end up in the loss column. But it was shameful of noon to make that prediction.
Not shameful, honest. I go by how good the QBs are. Game was closer then I ever believed we would be.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

exactly, they called the play where all four receivers acted like they were trying to get to the 35 to be able to try a field goal but they all tried to get to the 20. Four receivers, three deep, gotta have a checkdown. It was almost a call where they just expected the receivers go deep and open the middle so Fields could run.

First play in the red zone. fucking trick play again.

Was the play calling bad enough that Nagy takes it back again?

Man I hate watching Rodgers play football against us.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly, they called the play where all four receivers acted like they were trying to get to the 35 to be able to try a field goal but they all tried to get to the 20. Four receivers, three deep, gotta have a checkdown. It was almost a call where they just expected the receivers go deep and open the middle so Fields could run.

First play in the red zone. fucking trick play again.

Was the play calling bad enough that Nagy takes it back again?

Man I hate watching Rodgers play football against us.
After we come within 3 on what turned out to be our final scoring drive, leave it to Rodgers to save his best for that counter drive which in essence put the game out of reach.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The song remains the same

Attachments

• 20211017_172631.jpg
    20211017_172631.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 8

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes same song. You have a QB and very little else. 1 SB with AR is a joke. 1 is all he will have at the end.
...and the Bears haven't had a SB win since '86. Give me a break Noon, there is no defending this garbage franchise. They are losers and will always be losers.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes same song. You have a QB and very little else. 1 SB with AR is a joke. 1 is all he will have at the end.
I chuckle when this argument is made.....like Super Bowls are easy to come by. If you have to use this to discredit your rival instead of your own teams accolades you've lost the argument before it began

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chuckle when this argument is made.....like Super Bowls are easy to come by. If you have to use this to discredit your rival instead of your own teams accolades you've lost the argument before it began
You would like to think that but we all know your a QB and nothing more. 1 SB with a hof QB for 15 years is pitiful.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the Bears haven't had a SB win since '86. Give me a break Noon, there is no defending this garbage franchise. They are losers and will always be losers.
I agree about us. But if we had AR we would have 5 or 6 SBs. My point.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady sends his regards.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shameful, honest. I go by how good the QBs are. Game was closer then I ever believed we would be.

Noon, you’re just killing me if you are honestly trying to justify the 35 point shellacking prediction. I know you get a lot of sh*t on here because of the Mitch backing and just assumed you were being a wiseguy.

The Bears have only lost to the Packers by 35+ once in the past 20 years. On the road in Trestman’s last season 55-14. In those 40 regular season games (all piloted by a HOF QB) they only hit 35 points in 9 of them.

To predict us to lose that bad could not possibly have had any real consideration “for the QB matchup” because it was rare even under 40 similar situations. Our defense isn’t horrible. Our pass rush is strong. The players are playing hard. GB is better and Rodgers is the biggest reason, as always. But come on now…

Adding that we would have 5-6 Super Bowl victories with Rodgers in the Brady era after saying we would destroy Patrick Mahomes career as our QB is the largest reversal since Hogan went NWO.