• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers at the Los Angeles Angels (9/5 - 9/7)

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in that case I'll pass on reading another EG speculating journey. Did he fit into the piece anywhere anything about MY and his new team?

I think he said that that with him being traded to LA that its his best shot to win a ring

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone actually give a shit what he says about Yu? I sure as hell hope not. I knew more about Darvish when he was part of the Fighters than that Evan Grant clown does now.

He calls Darvish "a pitcher who is being exploited by the league’s most selective hitters." Then he points to his last start in Oakland where Yu had dog shit as his fastball command and uses that as an example where he was "exploited" by "Oakland's patience"? Shut the fuck up. Any competent team in the big leagues would hammer a pitcher on that kind of day. It's nothing but an article that's full of crap.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone actually give a shit what he says about Yu? I sure as hell hope not. I knew more about Darvish when he was part of the Fighters than that Evan Grant clown does now.

He calls Darvish "a pitcher who is being exploited by the league’s most selective hitters." Then he points to his last start in Oakland where Yu had dog shit as his fastball command and uses that as an example where he was "exploited" by "Oakland's patience"? Shut the fuck up. Any competent team in the big leagues would hammer a pitcher on that kind of day. It's nothing but an article that's full of crap.
Pretty much my thoughts. He's piling on trying to create a buzz. That's what media guys do.

whittler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish someone would interveiw a opposing team advance scout for his evaluation of Yu. How to attack him, strenghts and weekness.
These are the guys who get Paid to evalute Skills Trendys, Weekness.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol :10:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As usual Grant is an expert in hindsight.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish someone would interveiw a opposing team advance scout for his evaluation of Yu. How to attack him, strenghts and weekness.
These are the guys who get Paid to evalute Skills Trendys, Weekness.

Well I'm certainly no expert and no sane person is paying for my opinion, but since I have internet access here is my opinion: when Darvish is on, he's very tough to hit!

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh btw who ever mentioned the Cruz article about the extension...Certainly glad that didn't happen. 5 years 56 million is way too much for Cruz. Way to dodge that bullet.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh btw who ever mentioned the Cruz article about the extension...Certainly glad that didn't happen. 5 years 56 million is way too much for Cruz. Way to dodge that bullet.

That was crazy. No wonder Cruz dumped his agents. He had as much chance of JD agreeing to that as 10 for 120 would have been.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was crazy. No wonder Cruz dumped his agents. He had as much chance of JD agreeing to that as 10 for 120 would have been.
Exactly what I said on another blog. I would have fired my agents too...

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey! That's exactly what TAG said!! You must be an expert like him! Good, through assessment! Nice.

No wonder I enjoy TAG's commentary so much! Straight to the bottom line, without too many details to clutter things up.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Just off the end of the bat" is my favorite TAG phrase, by the way, unless, of course, he uses it to describe what happened to a Rangers hitter.