• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers against the Oakland A's 9/2 -9/4

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is Murphy in a nut shell. Chance just now to finally get a big time hit but not to be. Any other coach but Wash would clearly see he needs to ride out the season on the bench but nope. Wash will play him until the last game and no way he will return any kind of value for that misguided faith he will turn this season around. He is not going to be re-signed by JD but Wash will just keep playing him against every right handed pitcher and wasting the chance for players like Baker and Gentry to produce in key situations like they have been doing the entire season. Rangers are not even lucky enough for Murphy to get an injury that puts him out of commission for a few weeks. Moreland, AB, Kinsler, Martin, Baker, EA, Berkman, and probably others have missed time this season but not ironman Murphy. Just freaking figures that he is gonna being playing the entire season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should start complimenting Oakland just to jinx them

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Martin is hitting against someone else..... Straily shat all over him

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beltre should have went for it, we all know about his lack of speed, this is true. However....Berkman was signed to be a DH, his only roll (I know he filled in a game or two a first). He contributed a bit early, way early on, but since then.....
Oh I agree, Berkman's been a waste this season. But he did do his job on that AB. Beltre, even with the bad hammy scores easily.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is Murphy in a nut shell. Chance just now to finally get a big time hit but not to be. Any other coach but Wash would clearly see he needs to ride out the season on the bench but nope. Wash will play him until the last game and no way he will return any kind of value for that misguided faith he will turn this season around. He is not going to be re-signed by JD but Wash will just keep playing him against every right handed pitcher and wasting the chance for players like Baker and Gentry to produce in key situations like they have been doing the entire season. Rangers are not even lucky enough for Murphy to get an injury that puts him out of commission for a few weeks. Moreland, AB, Kinsler, Martin, Baker, EA, Berkman, and probably others have missed time this season but not ironman Murphy. Just freaking figures that he is gonna being playing the entire season.
Murphy is only reason we are in the game today...good play in OF and a 2 run HR ( our only runs in fact). This one can't be put on Murph despite the ground out.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just sounds like you have given up on this season... I have not.

No i have not but i'm not happy with this offense, berkman should of never been signed. And our risp average probably will not get us into the playoffs.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In Murph's defense... this game would be 4-0 if he wasn't in the line up today

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell Leonys..

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all our minor league talent , we shouldn't be signing those guys.

We've got no one in the minors right now who is being held back by our current line up. No One. Our talent - lots of it - is moving from high A to AA right now.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No i have not but i'm not happy with this offense, berkman should of never been signed. And our risp average probably will not get us into the playoffs.

I wasn't a huge fan of the Berkman signing either but I cheer for the team the Ranger put out on the field regardless. It serves no purpose not to do so. I don't think the front office is going to be like... well, TheRangerDude is pissed, we better do something.

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Murph's defense... this game would be 4-0 if he wasn't in the line up today

Let's ignore this shall we? We all know he's struggled this season. But, this game game is a classic what Murphy's "albeit limited" value is to date.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a poor off season for JD. He had high intentions (Grienke & Upton). Just didn't pan out. Not sure what he expected of Berkman, tho.

WTXRangerFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got no one in the minors right now who is being held back by our current line up. No One. Our talent - lots of it - is moving from high A to AA right now.

Like Adduci who's up now. Adduci would be a better DH than Berkman, at least he has legs. Oh yeah Olt is gone. What's up with Kins did he lose his mojo?