• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our banner just ain't good enough...

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wish i would have been old enough to appreciate it and actually watched the games...i was busy playing football in the backyard :L

Yep, it's great to have those memories... but then again... it means for those of who draw upon history for hope of our future... that we too are becoming relic's and irrelevant to the present and future...

We can't give our players/young men today the experiences we drew from in our youth... that made us who we were... or bring TO back to the sidelines... with control in hand.

Is football truly cyclical?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate vol dude doing them for us.....

But the fact remains that we are the premier team board on all of SportsHoopla- and our banner should reflect as much.

I'll be taking up donations.... I will then contract with a image consultant to build us a plethora of banners in which we can rotate on a regular basis.

:whistle:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT board thinks they're better... We think we're better... As JJM would say, agree to disagree.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way I could deal with all those fucking sticky's. We had four at one point and that was an eyesore.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way I could deal with all those fucking sticky's. We had four at one point and that was an eyesore.

We have four permanent ones and they are all recruiting related. Those drive more eyes to the page than any others, really and are pretty important in growing the site.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flyers board just aint the same without Tox & Mike en sech.......

VT board is just a bulletin board... a few people pin information gathered from other sources there- basically just a free recruiting site...... not really a message board.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have four permanent ones and they are all recruiting related. Those drive more eyes to the page than any others, really and are pretty important in growing the site.

Defense, Offense, Target.........

Rather unneccesary...... I would think one sticky would be sufficient

I doubt many people search VT Offense commitments, VT Defensive commitments- no sir- they search VT Football Commitments

Not trying to tell you how to run your pad- just sayin I would bitch about all the stickies if I was a VT poster...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers board just aint the same without Tox & Mike en sech.......

VT board is just a bulletin board... a few people pin information gathered from other sources there- basically just a free recruiting site...... not really a message board.

1. We gather our own info. We provide links to places where we do not collect the info ourselves but 90% of what is posted is from our members. We have members in high places. In fact, we had a list for this weekends camp that none of the pay sites even had.

2. We don't have as many different threads as the Nebraska board but there is actually quite a lot of discussion there in the threads that already exist. We, admittedly, don't have the BS thread or the 10K for a threads but I don't think that really matters.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 stickeys wouldnt be my choice but it wouldnt bother me either

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 stickeys wouldnt be my choice but it wouldnt bother me either

I hate stickies more than I hate lame ass trolls who don't make me laugh.....

They are a eyesore, they really wouldn't bother me if it didn't say STICKY in front but rather just stayed there.

The title looking different than any other on the page bothers me.... Also Stickies that haven't posted in over a week bother me also...

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cry2.gif

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UTVol, you should make a Nebraska banner with the Cap One bowl scoreboard, a pic of Dennard sitting on the sidelines after being thrown out, and Alshon stretched out over the goal line on that hail Mary TD and see if Ghost will post it and leave it up for a week or two.
Then maybe the current one would be more appreciated. :dhd: