• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU vs West Virginia

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if you guys hate Knight so much send him to us. We'll take a rFR that can run and throw. Especially since we're starting a JR that can't do either.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if you guys hate Knight so much send him to us. We'll take a rFR that can run and throw. Especially since we're starting a JR that can't do either.

We like him. He's just too raw. He needs more time to develop.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of us are new. I just joined the site a week ago or so. I'll get to it eventually.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting pretty irritated that knight is taking all the heat and Heupel's abysmal play calling is getting almost no attention. His job is to put that kid in positions to succeed and he's failing miserably. Knight has plenty to take responsibility for, but heupel is not helping him at all.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting pretty irritated that knight is taking all the heat and Heupel's abysmal play calling is getting almost no attention. His job is to put that kid in positions to succeed and he's failing miserably. Knight has plenty to take responsibility for, but heupel is not helping him at all.

yep, it was like the SB and LSU all over again. Ramming the fucking ball down their throats and you throw a pass that there was absolutely no reason to throw and ends up an INT.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, it was like the SB and LSU all over again. Ramming the fucking ball down their throats and you throw a pass that there was absolutely no reason to throw and ends up an INT.

Please do not remind me of that. To this day I never understood why they just didn't punch it in, LSU was wore out on defense and that game was OU's for the taking if they'd just kept running the ball. Of course LSU fans won't admit that.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do not remind me of that. To this day I never understood why they just didn't punch it in, LSU was wore out on defense and that game was OU's for the taking if they'd just kept running the ball. Of course LSU fans won't admit that.

Thank you Chuck Long

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. WTF was Dana thinking keeping Millard in? It was evident things were not working and I just can't understand why Trickett wasn't given a chance. Heck Dana even said earlier in the week that Tickett would play because he has played vs OU before. Honestly it made no sense at all. Really hope this isn't going to be a long year for us.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt that OU has the running backs and supposedly the receivers but we seem to have a problem at QB. Either Knight gets it together or Bell needs to get a shot at starting QB, otherwise it's going to be a struggle for OU this year I'm afraid.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. WTF was Dana thinking keeping Millard in? It was evident things were not working and I just can't understand why Trickett wasn't given a chance. Heck Dana even said earlier in the week that Tickett would play because he has played vs OU before. Honestly it made no sense at all. Really hope this isn't going to be a long year for us.

We had issues w/Trickett when he had to come in after Manuel got hurt @ Florida St.

I'm glad we didn't see him.