• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Zimmerman Not Guilty

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree that race relations are worse since Obama took office. Maybe in certain areas (maybe your area) but that does not mean that it is the same way nationwide.

I personally haven't seen any real shift since he took office.

I agree, race relations aren't worse in this country, and besides, for white middle class people to start accusing a black man of making race relations worse is pretty ironic.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, apparently guns turn pussies into "the wrong guy to mess with". I remember the days when people settled things with their hands and knew how to fight. If you lost the fight you lost but that was the end of it, you didn't shoot somebody afterwards. No, no one wants to fight they just wanna shoot people.

As I've said time and again, I'm a gun owner but I'm damn sure not gonna shoot someone because they kick my ass.

Exactly. I am not going to be able to win every fight, but I have taken my lumps in my day and the issue was squashed. Live to fight another day.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe if both men have a gun.

You sound like any other thug in hood, or hillbilly in the sticks. If you follow me around starting shit, regardless of the neighborhood, you better shoot me in the back before I get a hold of you because my foot is going so far up your ass the water on my knee will quench your thirst.

Haha couldn't agree more man. Seriously it is funny to see how some of these guys think.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He shot and killed a kid where there were no eye witnesses, that is evidence enough to arrest which is apparent since he was arrested.

They aren't polar opposites, they are both cases of men who weren't convicted of murder. You claimed that no murder happened since he wasn't convicted but I would bet 1,000,000 dollars that you also think that OJ committed murder. I'm just pointing out the irony there.

You clearly need to read up on the case. There is an eye whiteness and he supported GZ claims. The original chief of police was let go because of political pressure for an arrest and he told them there wasn't evidence to arrest GZ. Again you need to read up on this case

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Totally wrong, there was enough evidence to arrest him, and charge him, but not enough maybe to convict him under Florida's laws.

No there wasn't. Show me the evidence. I will wait.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly need to read up on the case. There is an eye whiteness and he supported GZ claims. The original chief of police was let go because of political pressure for an arrest and he told them there wasn't evidence to arrest GZ. Again you need to read up on this case

Who was this eye witness and when did he show up, because everything that I've seen said that the witnesses heard the arguing and heard the screaming but didn't see anything.

Who cares what the chief of police said, he was arrested end of story. There was enough evidence to arrest him. Shooting someone during a fight certainly is grounds of arrest.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I agree, race relations aren't worse in this country, and besides, for white middle class people to start accusing a black man of making race relations worse is pretty ironic.

Yes because racism is only white on black. How about black on white? Hispanic on white. Or doesn't that count?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that he was arrested and tried shows that there was enough evidence to arrest. Period.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because racism is only white on black. How about black on white? Hispanic on white. Or doesn't that count?

I never said that doesn't count. But given the history of this country you should be careful about saying some black man is making race relations worse.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If a guy walks into a bank and pulls a gun to rob it, and no one else has a gun, the bank gets robbed, the guy leaves, no shots are fired.).

And you think that's a good thing??????

So the guy can get away and rob another bank & potentially kill someone every time he does it? I'd rather an unsuspected customer put 3 in his back so he can't do any more stealing / potentially shooting people.

Bank robberies are extremely rare; that's almost a non-issue. the bigger issue is home invasions. If a place has a reputation for high gun ownership, those places are far less likely to be robbed. I want all of my neighbours to be gun owners, and I want people to know that they're gun owners.

Let me ask you this: If you own a little shop and a guy robs you at gunpoint and you've got a gun behind the counter, do you go for it if you get the chance or do you just give up the ca$h and hope he doesn't hurt anyone? Do you shoot him in the back when he turns to leave? And would you think that's a bad thing?

Also, if a customer with a concealed weapon blows the robber away, do you think that place is more or less likely to get robbed again?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
But given the history of this country you should be careful about saying some black man is making race relations worse.

A black man (actually two of them including Eric Holder) is (are) making race relations relations worse. far worse.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He was arrested and charged. If there wasn't enough evidence, it wouldn't have happened.

If a suitable defense when someone saying he Zimmerman is a murderer is to counter with "he wasn't convicted" than you have to accept that his being arrested and charged is suitable evidence to there being enough evidence to arrest and charge him.

Wow that's a tough sentence to read.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Who was this eye witness and when did he show up, because everything that I've seen said that the witnesses heard the arguing and heard the screaming but didn't see anything.

Who cares what the chief of police said, he was arrested end of story. There was enough evidence to arrest him. Shooting someone during a fight certainly is grounds of arrest.

Who cares? He was let go because he did his job. GZ did t even get a grand jury to decide whether there was enough evidence for a trial. You really need to read up. The eye witness saw TM on top of GZ in an MMA style with fist movi g downward in a punching motion. He also said the person asking for help was GZ. The police also told GZ that this was all on video ( they lied it wasn't) and he said ohh thank god.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He was arrested and charged. If there wasn't enough evidence, it wouldn't have happened.

If a suitable defense when someone saying he Zimmerman is a murderer is to counter with "he wasn't convicted" than you have to accept that his being arrested and charged is suitable evidence to there being enough evidence to arrest and charge him.

Wow that's a tough sentence to read.

Again what evidence. He was arrested because of political powers wanting him arrested. I will still wait for that evidence you say there was.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? He was let go because he did his job. GZ did t even get a grand jury to decide whether there was enough evidence for a trial. You really need to read up. The eye witness saw TM on top of GZ in an MMA style with fist movi g downward in a punching motion. He also said the person asking for help was GZ. The police also told GZ that this was all on video ( they lied it wasn't) and he said ohh thank god.

You care apparently, because you keep saying that there was no evidence to arrest when there clearly was.

I'm trying to read up but you keep refusing to provide the name of this eye witness that saw it all happen, I'd love to google the name real quick and read all about it......