• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without having read the books, I would say epic is a great way to describe that scene. That just became my favorite storyline.

haha her scenes have either been amazing and awesome, or kinda boring.. IMO she's got the best scenes, and the worst

really like the character/actress though, she's really getting dark and kinda twisted. locking her handmaid and zaro in the vault was amazing. (even though the handmaid was smokin hot). i like her.

xalbox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without having read the books, I would say epic is a great way to describe that scene. That just became my favorite storyline.

You have to read them. As I remember that scene, it's even more epic in the books :D I have to read it again and add the music to it to make it even better.. the score was fantastic in the end credits in this episode

xalbox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't read this unless you've read the third book.. a question about this episode for those who have

SPOILER:

Didn't he become "Slayer" before the events in this episode?

END OF SPOILER

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we supposed to know the guy Dog is fighting? I feel like it's the first time I've seen him, but Dog obviously recognizes him.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't read this unless you've read the third book.. a question about this episode for those who have

SPOILER:

END OF SPOILER

Yes, he did. But I wouldn't read too much into it, as the time frame is not that important, I don't think. As long as someone is there to see it first hand, I'll be happy.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we supposed to know the guy Dog is fighting? I feel like it's the first time I've seen him, but Dog obviously recognizes him.

Baeric dondarrion (sp?) is pretty infamous in the books, but that's his first mention in the show I think. They'll explain who he is I think, or you'll at least see it.

Just saw it. Very epic scene for Dany. Very high quality episode.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baeric dondarrion (sp?) is pretty infamous in the books, but that's his first mention in the show I think. They'll explain who he is I think, or you'll at least see it.

Just saw it. Very epic scene for Dany. Very high quality episode.

Beric was in season 1, very briefly and a different actor. He is the one that Ned sent out to try and stop the Mountain from terrorizing the Riverlands. We haven't heard from him since.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!

mHW7juZ.jpg

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to read them. As I remember that scene, it's even more epic in the books :D I have to read it again and add the music to it to make it even better.. the score was fantastic in the end credits in this episode

:dance:

they definitely did justice to her scene taking charge of the unsullied. great scene! sooooo looking forward to the rest of this season!

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Natalie Dormer was playing Maergery. I loved her in The Tudors. I can't recall if she did any nude on that series or not, I may have to rewatch just to find out. I believe I saw a few glimpses of her nips.

FWIW, Natalie Dormer - WOULD WOULD WOULD!!!!!

Natalie-Dormer-300x212.jpg

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go.. Gettin good now :evil:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin A what an episode, and wow it doesn't seem like they're going to let off the gas. If anything I think they may throw a cinder block on it.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin A what an episode, and wow it doesn't seem like they're going to let off the gas. If anything I think they may throw a cinder block on it.

:nod:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally all caught up! Last night's episode was the 1st I saw at it's original time since about half-way through the 1st season. I got behind and had been procrastinating getting back into. I wish I hadn't. I think now I need to rewatch everything again to refresh my memory and maybe pick up some stuff I missed the 1st time around. Now that I'm more familiar with the characters a lot of stuff will start making more sense. My biggest challenge early on was getting familiar with the names but that shouldn't be a problem anymore. Whenever they would talk about characters not on screen I'd often get lost because I was never sure who they were talking about or if that person had even appeared in the series yet.

Speaking of possibly missing stuff, was last night the 1st time it was mentioned that the wall was made of ice? It's the 1st time I realized it. I thought it just had layer of ice on the outside before last night. Now that I know it's made of ice I'm pretty sure it will not hold and who/what will cause the damage.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally all caught up! Last night's episode was the 1st I saw at it's original time since about half-way through the 1st season. I got behind and had been procrastinating getting back into. I wish I hadn't. I think now I need to rewatch everything again to refresh my memory and maybe pick up some stuff I missed the 1st time around. Now that I'm more familiar with the characters a lot of stuff will start making more sense. My biggest challenge early on was getting familiar with the names but that shouldn't be a problem anymore. Whenever they would talk about characters not on screen I'd often get lost because I was never sure who they were talking about or if that person had even appeared in the series yet.

Speaking of possibly missing stuff, was last night the 1st time it was mentioned that the wall was made of ice? It's the 1st time I realized it. I thought it just had layer of ice on the outside before last night. Now that I know it's made of ice I'm pretty sure it will not hold and who/what will cause the damage.

i'm almost done reading the 3rd book and i was still under the impression that it had a layer of ice on the outside, not a full sheet of ice

real solid episode again last night.. i really like the kings landing story-line.. tywin is such a hard ass

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm almost done reading the 3rd book and i was still under the impression that it had a layer of ice on the outside, not a full sheet of ice

real solid episode again last night.. i really like the kings landing story-line.. tywin is such a hard ass

Any scene with Lady Tyrel, Tyrion or Tywin is must see TV. It's so good. The Tywin/Lady Tyrel scene was fantastic.