• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if you watch the show, this is supposed to be funny?

HhOpVgt.jpg

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this thread on life support now that Sly is gone?

Loving both storylines north of the wall.

The Hound just totally screwed over Arya's crew.

I really hope Brienne and Jamie don't escape, it'll make it too unrealistic.

Poor Rob, shit is just going wrong all over the place for him. Especially if Theon escapes.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this thread on life support now that Sly is gone?

Loving both storylines north of the wall.

The Hound just totally screwed over Arya's crew.

I really hope Brienne and Jamie don't escape, it'll make it too unrealistic.

Poor Rob, shit is just going wrong all over the place for him. Especially if Theon escapes.

who has theon? his father? did he get sold to someone by his own men? I love Jons story so far where that is leading. Arya is in trouble... but then the hound is a deserter now so maybe that plays into escape. that being said the 2 boys left the building so maybe its just her staying. Was Jamie letting Brienne beat him? knowing he wont be killed by her and hoping to get a shot in or was she really that bad ass. they are in trouble....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who has theon? his father? did he get sold to someone by his own men? I love Jons story so far where that is leading. Arya is in trouble... but then the hound is a deserter now so maybe that plays into escape. that being said the 2 boys left the building so maybe its just her staying. Was Jamie letting Brienne beat him? knowing he wont be killed by her and hoping to get a shot in or was she really that bad ass. they are in trouble....

I attributed Jamie's poor performance to malnourishment, dehydration, the fact that he's been tied up for months, etc. And I guess Brienne is a pretty legit fighter.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is this a question you would like answered now? i dont know if reading the books helped me see it, but you could tell who had him last night's episode

also, there are a shit ton of characters in this story.. even with reading the books it's hard to remember what happened in the books because i can't tell who is who right away

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this a question you would like answered now? i dont know if reading the books helped me see it, but you could tell who had him last night's episode

i guess not no. I dont read the books so Ill leave it thanks

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I attributed Jamie's poor performance to malnourishment, dehydration, the fact that he's been tied up for months, etc. And I guess Brienne is a pretty legit fighter.

she's a beast.. they didn't do a good job showing it in the 2nd season, but when they first introduced her, that was her winning a tourney, and beating 'the knight of the flowers' (loras tyrell) to do so.. and he's supposedly on par with jamie as the 'best fighter' in westeros

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess not no. I dont read the books so Ill leave it thanks

yep yep.. i couldn't tell if they were trying to tell people who hadn't read, who had him last night, or if they were just throwing a bone to the readers haha

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep yep.. i couldn't tell if they were trying to tell people who hadn't read, who had him last night, or if they were just throwing a bone to the readers haha

Am I mistaken or was that scene about Theon not in the books till book 5?

^spoiler alert

Last edited by a moderator:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, no book talk. I would have preferred not to know

spoiler alert:

that Theon is still alive in book 5.

I really don't want to have any idea whatsoever as to what is going to happen.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, no book talk. I really don't want to have any idea whatsoever as to what is going to happen.

I haven't read them in a while. I'll refrain from anything about the books though. Sorry about that.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Tyrel grandmother ruled. Should be very interesting to see how the information Sansa gave them will impact their relationship with Joffrey.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Tyrel grandmother ruled. Should be very interesting to see how the information Sansa gave them will impact their relationship with Joffrey.

she was fantastic but I felt dread when Sansa told her how Joffery was a monster. I just cant trust anyone in this show. That being said does Melisandre know how to play Joffery or what. I fully expect her to take some innocent life to prove that she belongs to keep up a ruse that she actually has interest in Joffery.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she was fantastic but I felt dread when Sansa told her how Joffery was a monster. I just cant trust anyone in this show. That being said does Melisandre know how to play Joffery or what. I fully expect her to take some innocent life to prove that she belongs to keep up a ruse that she actually has interest in Joffery.

Margery you mean?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the season so far. Margery is so fucking hot

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed 100%. I'm leaning toward the Tyrels being on the level, but again, you can't trust anybody.