• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can watch any episode any time on HBO Go, I'm gonna wait until the series is over and just buy what ever overpriced extravagant boxset they come out with then.

:L

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So epic. I can't wait for this.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season will either make or break the show. Fantastic trailer.

i dont know if you've read the books gagne, but if they do as good a job on this season as they did on the first two seasons, this will be incredible.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extended version.

[YOUTUBE]C1pbtBX9Kok#at=69[/YOUTUBE]

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know if you've read the books gagne, but if they do as good a job on this season as they did on the first two seasons, this will be incredible.

I have read the books - many times. I'm a huge Thrones fanboy. Overall, very pleased with the show so far. The production value is top-notch. And the acting.

A Storm of Swords is the book that ended up ricocheting off the wall more than once - so the fans that haven't read the books, or been spoiled, the last two episodes of this season are going to gut-wrenching.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read the books - many times. I'm a huge Thrones fanboy. Overall, very pleased with the show so far. The production value is top-notch. And the acting.

A Storm of Swords is the book that ended up ricocheting off the wall more than once - so the fans that haven't read the books, or been spoiled, the last two episodes of this season are going to gut-wrenching.

If they combine A Storm of Swords and A Dance With Dragons into two seasons and actually run it chronologically, I think they'll be fine. Without getting into spoilers, though, I definitely see where you're coming from in your other post.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Game of Thrones returns, School of Thrones is pretty funny...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 3 spoilers: Everyone in the trailer dies. Everyone mentioned in the trailer dies. Everyone who WATCHED the trailer dies.

What I'm saying is that this series is not afraid to kill people off. (Also I was just making shit up, I've no knowledge of the series beyond the first 50-odd pages of the first book, where SOMEBODY DIES).

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 3 spoilers: Everyone in the trailer dies. Everyone mentioned in the trailer dies. Everyone who WATCHED the trailer dies.

What I'm saying is that this series is not afraid to kill people off. (Also I was just making shit up, I've no knowledge of the series beyond the first 50-odd pages of the first book, where SOMEBODY DIES).

FUCK OFF> IF IM GOING TO DIE I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO SEE IT NOT HEAR ABOUT IT ON A GOD DAMN WEBSITE...

:suds:

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on man...

There has to be some space between the spoiler warning and the spoiler itself. I'm never leaving my house again because of you.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm borderline too excited for this.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm borderline too excited for this.

Me, too.

Until it starts, the series Vikings on the History Channel is pretty good. Not Game of Thrones kinda good, but entertaining and enjoyable.