• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Shooting in Oregon Mall

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight, We have 48 states that are not stupid yet? :noidea:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very interesting read about the shooter......VERY GOOD !!! and explains a lot...

EXCLUSIVE: Fear of being committed may have caused Connecticut gunman to snap

The gunman who slaughtered 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school may have snapped because his mother was planning to commit him to a psychiatric facility, according to a lifelong resident of the area who was familiar with the killer’s family and several of the victims’ families.

Adam Lanza, 20, targeted Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown after killing his mother early Friday because he believed she loved the school “more than she loved him,” said Joshua Flashman, 25, who grew up not far from where the shooting took place. Flashman, a U.S. Marine, is the son of a pastor at an area church where many of the victims' families worship.

IT'S WORTH THE READ........EXCLUSIVE: Fear of being committed may have caused Connecticut gunman to snap | Fox News

Adam Lanza attended the Sandy Hook School as a boy, according to Flashman, who said Nancy Lanza had volunteered there for several years. Two law enforcement sources said they believed Nancy Lanza had been volunteering with kindergartners at the school. Most of Lanza's victims were first graders sources believe Nancy Lanza may have worked with last year.

Flashman said Nancy Lanza was also good friends with the school’s principal and psychologist—both of whom were killed in the shooting rampage

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a prick and I feel bad about this whole god damn thing but if she felt her son had mental "issues" I wish she would have taken better precautions to make sure he didn't have access to her firearms. From what I've read she apparently felt things were pretty bad.

I know we don't have all of the details yet but if this is true............... Parents are sometimes the last people to realize or accept how dangerous the situation is because there is denial and they think their child is not capable of anything like this.. JMO.

Edit: I just read more about Asperger’s syndrome and it's seems like they do not know too much about it but from what I see it's more of an autism/anxiety disorder and people that have it do not generally display violent tendencies.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: I just read more about Asperger’s syndrome and it's seems like they do not know too much about it but from what I see it's more of an autism/anxiety disorder and people that have it do not generally display violent tendencies.

It's a processing disorder like Autism, just not as severe. It modifies how the person interacts with the world whether input or output.

But no, typically not violence inducing unless something else is happening. It's a compounding factor. If the kid is violent and can't take input or express his emotions, then yeah it can go bad fast. But it's not because of the Aspbergers.

And yeah, if you want to commit a child due to fear of physical threat and leave guns in the house...

Her name needs to be spoken in the same terms as her son's. She is just as responsible for this happening as he is.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone should compile a list of all the places that need armed guards.

Recently:
Elementary Schools
Rural Roads

We also need:
Shopping Malls
Movie Theaters
College Campuses
High Schools
Every workplace
Post Offices
Every Restaurant

I'm sure there is more.

Thank God for the NRA, keeping us protected against an overbearing police state with their freedom machines.

And I am SURE they would all vote for the 50% tax increase needed to pay for it all.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy must be a member of the NRA?

147086_HaendehochHandy_1-medium.jpg

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should compile a list of all the places that need armed guards.

Recently:
Elementary Schools
Rural Roads

We also need:
Shopping Malls
Movie Theaters
College Campuses
High Schools
Every workplace
Post Offices
Every Restaurant

I'm sure there is more.

Thank God for the NRA, keeping us protected against an overbearing police state with their freedom machines.

And I am SURE they would all vote for the 50% tax increase needed to pay for it all.

i am my own armed guard at almost all of those locations....at $0 to the american taxpayer

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am my own armed guard at almost all of those locations....at $0 to the american taxpayer

You're in every one of those places all the time AND for free?

Are you Santa?

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup....that's totally what i said

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool!!!

Seems like you failed though, seeing as people have been mowed down at all these places recently.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so nobody read that i am "my own" armed guard

i protect myself and my loved ones

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so nobody read that i am "my own" armed guard

i protect myself and my loved ones

Ya see.. we have languages for a reason. Words have meanings that are generally accepted by other speakers of a given language.

When you said you were a guard at a given location it was misleading. What you meant to say is that you are your own personal bodyguard.

That's cool because I am my own guard as well. I don't have a gun but my track record is flawless. I haven't been shot or stabbed or blown to smithereens yet!!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee I guess if we were like the Taliban and didn't want girls to go to school there would have been 12 less victims last Friday. The solutions some people come up with are mind boggling at times.