• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Shooting in Oregon Mall

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather see his guns taken away for good on top of whatever else they give him. If you can't help yourself but to utter death threats and threaten to shoot up random people, you should not be allowed to own guns, weather or not you ever intended to follow through on said threats. If people want to own guns, I think they need to be a bit more responsible than that.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather see his guns taken away for good on top of whatever else they give him. If you can't help yourself but to utter death threats and threaten to shoot up random people, you should not be allowed to own guns, weather or not you ever intended to follow through on said threats. If people want to own guns, I think they need to be a bit more responsible than that.

I think the guy just wanted attention. It's disgusting.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the guy just wanted attention. It's disgusting.

Maybe so and should definitely be punished for it regardless of his intentions. It's sickening no matter what! What bizarre timing though. He made that comment before Friday's shootings.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A threat was called in to the church in Newtown where a service was being held over the weekend.

From another message board (a teacher from the Danbury area)
Updates here: all schools in Ridgefield, CT entered lock down. There have been reports of a man with a rifle seen at the small train station on the outskirts of town. He is still at large. Police from neighboring towns are assisting the Ridgefield Police Department.

I truly hate this world we live in...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just never ends.

I fear we are going to see a lot of this over the course of the week leading to the 21st.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A threat was called in to the church in Newtown where a service was being held over the weekend.

From another message board (a teacher from the Danbury area)

I truly hate this world we live in...

It just never ends.

I fear we are going to see a lot of this over the course of the week leading to the 21st.

Im kind of hoping these are more the same thing we all experienced after 9/11... someone would see a plane in the sky shortly after the attacks and report it flying erratically and then the media would report that there is no radio contact and that Jets were scrambling when none of it really occurred and people just were edgy. Im hoping noone called, noone had a rifle and was just walking with a snow shovel or something and somebody just panicked I just dont want copy cat. I dont want to see this anymore

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im kind of hoping these are more the same thing we all experienced after 9/11... someone would see a plane in the sky shortly after the attacks and report it flying erratically and then the media would report that there is no radio contact and that Jets were scrambling when none of it really occurred and people just were edgy. Im hoping noone called, noone had a rifle and was just walking with a snow shovel or something and somebody just panicked I just dont want copy cat. I dont want to see this anymore

That's what I'm hoping for as well... CT is a very edgy state to begin with. This will affect us for a long time. And rightfully so. I just hope people really start focusing on the true problems that lead to these instances.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There comes a point in which we must infringe upon our liberties to protect ourselves. There are three things we are all promised in this country ahead of everything else: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. When another "right" starts infringing upon natural rights, something needs to be looked at.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if only the second amendment read "the right to bear muskets"

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I instantly think of the Westboro Baptist Church... If they do indeed come today, it pains me to say this, I hope someone runs them all over. The only thing that would make them go away would be to completely ignore them. They live and thrive off of being in the spotlight. But people can't do that, we always seem to make people infamous rather than letting them fade out.

I wish no harm on anyone, unless of course all you do is cause harm to others. They exist solely to torment, and for that I wish someone would silence them for good. I am all for free speech, but there is a moral line that shouldn't be crossed, they are pure evil.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I instantly think of the Westboro Baptist Church... If they do indeed come today, it pains me to say this, I hope someone runs them all over. The only thing that would make them go away would be to completely ignore them. They live and thrive off of being in the spotlight. But people can't do that, we always seem to make people infamous rather than letting them fade out.

I wish no harm on anyone, unless of course all you do is cause harm to others. They exist solely to torment, and for that I wish someone would silence them for good. I am all for free speech, but there is a moral line that shouldn't be crossed, they are pure evil.

As a Christian, not a member of a cult, nothing angers me like them. They use the God I know and love and paint a picture that doesn't exist. That said, I also believe that God holds those who bear false witness more responsible than others. So, while I believe God will take care of them...I also am pretty certain that I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think what groups do to drown out this group of "protesting" idiots is great

15 Inspiring Westboro Baptist Church Counter-Protests

homosexu.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing the foofighters did was amazing lol

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I wish they would stop referring to themselves as a Baptist Church. No no, you're a cult group filled by a family of inbreds. Your entire congregation is your deluded family. If anyone speaks out against you, you banish them.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello hockey people. This applies to the title of this thread, didn't see it posted yet.

[YOUTUBE]58p1X-yOWy8[/YOUTUBE]