• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: New Warriors SF Arena Renders

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
warriors5.jpg

Warriors7.jpg

Only thing that makes me feel better after last night's loss.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That sh8 is hot!!

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow The Bay Area must have a money tree two billion dollar stadiums being built. And isn't the Giants Stadium relatively new? How much did that cost?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two pictures are not aligned. In the second picture the bridge tower is slightly off center from being perpendicular to the long side of the stadium and in the indoor view it is directly in line with the far end of the stadium.

Rough guestimate from centerlines, the bridge and the stadium are diverging by at least a 45 degree angle and that 1st image is impossible.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two pictures are not aligned. In the second picture the bridge tower is slightly off center from being perpendicular to the long side of the stadium and in the indoor view it is directly in line with the far end of the stadium.

Rough guestimate from centerlines, the bridge and the stadium are diverging by at least a 45 degree angle and that 1st image is impossible.

If you think about it, the Bay Bridge that's being featured will be shut down/implode anyways since the new span will be open MUCH sooner than when the new Warriors stadium will be opened, which has a target date of some time in 2017. The new span of the BB was supposed to open labor day weekend of this year, but due to some issues with bolts,etc that Caltrans engineers found, it will open at a later date.

In a nutshell, the whole picture is off because that's the wrong bay bridge to begin with. Plus, if there is a view of the new BB from the far end of the stadium, it will be a view of the span closest to Oakland which would look smaller than what is being depicted in those images.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was a heart breaker :( that being said these renderings look friggin awesome!!

Makes me wish even more we could have built the Niners new stadium in SF :(

I think that was the plan all along, Niners move the the way and the Warriors come to San Francisco. The Bay Area will have ther three best stadiums/areas/fields in sports.

Im a die hard Bulls fan, but I will go to Warriors games in SF, Oakland isnt attractive to me at all.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was the plan all along, Niners move the the way and the Warriors come to San Francisco. The Bay Area will have ther three best stadiums/areas/fields in sports.

Im a die hard Bulls fan, but I will go to Warriors games in SF, Oakland isnt attractive to me at all.

I'm not that big of a fan going to the Coliseum - I'm not an A's fan by any means but I have attended A's and Warriors games in the past. There's simply not a whole lot of anything around those stadiums. The current Candlestick is the same situation, which is why in my mind going to a Giants or Sharks game in the bay area are the two best locales to go to for an athletic event, in addition to going to a Cal game since Berkeley sports some of the best food in the bay area with some reasonable prices.