• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT- Lakers fire Mike Brown

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you hire a coach that every possession of every game wants to get you into the exact type of game that you don't want to play?

:thumb:

I'm the rest of the Western Conference, and I approve this hire.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you hire a coach that every possession of every game wants to get you into the exact type of game that you don't want to play?

:thumb:

I'm the rest of the Western Conference, and I approve this hire.

My logic for D'Antoni is that no one on that Laker team has any desire outside of Artest to play defense.... it fits D'Antoni, D12 could freaking go bezerk mode in stats as well as Gasol and Nash will relive his glory days....

Brown was a defensive guy that didn't last, why would any other defensive coach last longer?

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My logic for D'Antoni is that no one on that Laker team has any desire outside of Artest to play defense.... it fits D'Antoni, D12 could freaking go bezerk mode in stats as well as Gasol and Nash will relive his glory days....

Brown was a defensive guy that didn't last, why would any other defensive coach last longer?

It's not about D vs O. It's about half court vs full court. Some teams are built to run, and some teams aren't. If LA wants to win they should be trying to avoid track meets, not hiring a coach that will ensure them game after game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about D vs O. It's about half court vs full court. Some teams are built to run, and some teams aren't. If LA wants to win they should be trying to avoid track meets, not hiring a coach that will ensure them game after game.

Half Court is hard with both Pau and D12.... Pau would need to be traded to work that out IMO.