• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Just got my tickets to the home opener against the lions

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, feels good! Anyone else going?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may not have a voice come Monday morning.

That's alright brother, for this forum all you need is fingers. I kind of hope none of us have a voice after that game, for nothing but GOOD reasons!

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am! My buddy has the tickets, but he said we're right behind the 9er end zone. How about you?

I'm up top in section 34 row 11 which is on the left corner behind the 49ers bench. The tailgate is going to be awesome with the 49ers webzone, they usually have a tailgate party with the early games playing so that should be sweet.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad, Juice! Those (home side) corner sections are pretty nice IMO.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff.. I'm not making it to the home opener.... tv it is for me....

but this east coaster is hauling ass in November for the MNF gm vs DA BURRRRs

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Never been to Candlestick.

What's the best section if you want to catch a game with a 6 year old?
Looking for a section where there's not too many people standing up otherwise my son won't be able see, and also a section where not a lot of fights break out.

We catch Chargers games down here in SD and they have this press level section which is in between the lower and upper deck and it's only 4 rows of seats and it's nice and quiet and everyone's sitting down. For the press level section at Qualcomm stadium the pricing is in between club level prices and lower deck/field level prices. Is there something like this at Candlestick?

Thanks

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No answer for you Maniax... this will be my first Candlestick experience....

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been to Candlestick.

What's the best section if you want to catch a game with a 6 year old?
Looking for a section where there's not too many people standing up otherwise my son won't be able see, and also a section where not a lot of fights break out.

We catch Chargers games down here in SD and they have this press level section which is in between the lower and upper deck and it's only 4 rows of seats and it's nice and quiet and everyone's sitting down. For the press level section at Qualcomm stadium the pricing is in between club level prices and lower deck/field level prices. Is there something like this at Candlestick?
When going to the game with kids, you definitely have to be in the lower section. Around the endzone, you have a lot of faithful that are elders, they get rowdy during scores but are not standing up all the time. The elderly women are also out spoken when clowns start acting up in front of kids.

The upper section, you got hard liquor & blunts being passed around like its a wood stock concert. So, you know that leads to fights, breast flashing, and profanity laced rants all game!

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay pretty much nailed it. (but wish I experienced more of the blunts n breasts part when I sit in the upper sections haha).

The lower section corners & endzones are probably the best for being near the most family friendly, older, season ticket holding faithful, except that as a child I personally did not like that area and preferred home side "between the 30s" tickets because it made it easier to make out what both teams were doing, able to clearly watch both offense & defense work. But to be fair, as a kid I only sat lower section near at the endzone once, and most all the scoring happened on the other side of the field.

And if I understand you correctly maniax I don't think there are the kind of seats you describe. Closest thing are a few rows that are still upper level, but slightly closer to the field & closer to security/police.

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll be there in my normal seats, Upper Deck Section 7, above the end zone, also known as the "Madden View" in our circle. Super stoked for the season! Love the seats cause they're only $40 a game season ticket price. Unfortunately that jumps to $100 for the new stadium, plus a $5000 stadium bulder's license.

After years of throwing my money away on this team for mediocre results, last year made it all worth it. I hope this year is just as good.

Last year for the MNF game I was basically useless the next day at work. Thinking about taking a half-day on Monday for this one just to allow me to get some sleep. Granted I was super worked up after we took down the Steelers and basically proved that we did belong with the big boys. This year I'm expecting a win :-)

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's at least 3 of us there. Hopefully we get to see Moss surpass TO's record in a 9er uniform. All though that just got more complicated now that he's with the Seahawks.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh i need to make a trip to candlestick this year. Only have this yr and next.

But i will be in AZ for the MNF game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys (Juice, yehyeh, and numone9er) should all meet somewhere at halftime, like sports networking. You all get along here, right?