• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I've given up on Matt Schaub & Tony Romo

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cutler, rivers and romo all choke in the playoffs

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
cutler, rivers and romo all choke in the playoffs

Rivers got screwed by the ref's in the playoffs. It should have been he facing Eli & the Giants in Superbowl 42.

Cutler tole his MCL in the NFC Championship game, and he got his team to the superbowl. He also never had a very good team around him; he's carrying that team.

Rivers & Cutler have been anything but the kind of choke artist Romo is.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler & Rivers have garbage talent aroud them. They're MUCH better QBs than Romo.

Maybe so, but bear fans and charger fans that I know say the exact same thing about their QBs that folks say about Romo.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers got screwed by the ref's in the playoffs. It should have been he facing Eli & the Giants in Superbowl 42.

Cutler tole his MCL in the NFC Championship game, and he got his team to the superbowl. He also never had a very good team around him; he's carrying that team.

wasn't that Rex Grossman/Kyle Orton?

And that defense led that Bears team to the Super Bowl

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

imo all 3 are overrated.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
wasn't that Rex Grossman/Kyle Orton?

And that defense led that Bears team to the Super Bowl

Oh yeah, it was Grossman. I forgot about that.

Ok, well he still took a lesser Bears' team to the NFC Championship game & tore an MCL. That's not choking. And going 10-5 in the NFC North with that craptastic O-line this year was pretty impressive.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Maybe so, but bear fans and charger fans that I know say the exact same thing about their QBs that folks say about Romo.

Then they're whiners. I'd kill to have either one of those guys on the Niners.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they're whiners. I'd kill to have either one of those guys on the Niners.

Whiners yes, and like many fans, they need someone/something to blame.

Anyways, I get your point. You think Romo is the problem and I think the problem is more bigger picture.

But F it, it's the Cowboys, I hope they keep sucking

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sickness, what did you think of Schaub today? It seemed like his team got him the victory and the only TD he scored was for the Bengals. I'd be disappointed if I were a Houston fan because now that wouldn't make me confident against the Pats, though their defense isn't the best. I don't know how the Bengals are on defense, so that might have been a factor and the Pats D could allow more? If Dalton had been able to match the points Schaub gave the Bengals, Houston would have been out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sickness, what did you think of Schaub today? It seemed like his team got him the victory and the only TD he scored was for the Bengals. I'd be disappointed if I were a Houston fan because now that wouldn't make me confident against the Pats, though their defense isn't the best. I don't know how the Bengals are on defense, so that might have been a factor and the Pats D could allow more? If Dalton had been able to match the points Schaub gave the Bengals, Houston would have been out.

I actually didn't catch that game 'til the very end.

It didn't sound like he was amazing based on the radio calls, but let's hope that changes next week!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Dalton is only in his 2nd season, and IMO will only get better.

I'm not high on him at all but you seem to have a pretty decent eye where quarterbacks are concerned. What is it you like about him?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And somewhere Eagles, Giants & Redskins fans are rejoicing!

Ha ha! I actually think Tony Romo is pretty talented. He's always dangerous.