• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Cowboys

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jason Garrett is an idiot! why didn't he actually try to get the first down with 2:40 to go instead of giving the ball back to Tom Brady.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jason Garrett is an idiot! why didn't he actually try to get the first down with 2:40 to go instead of giving the ball back to Tom Brady.

When I read the topic, I was ready to reply to it that garret was an idiot for the same reason. Did he not realize that they were playing the Patriots in their house? Once they didn't get the first down I turned to my wife and said " It's over, Brady is going to drive down the field and get a TD". Funny that I knew it but Garret didn't. They had almost 3 minutes left and the two minute warning. That's way more than enough for Brady to score with his cast. Garret, you are an idiot!!!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well I mean the O-line had only committed about a half dozen penalties, the longest run had been for 8 yards and the Patriots only had 3 time outs and the 2 minute warning. Makes sense to me....

Screw the Cowboys. They really have become a joke of a franchise.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it as well. All I watched was the 4th quarter but I new once they punted the ball it was all over. To top it off it looks like they weren't even rushing the passer on that last drive.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but on a positive note the 49ers beat the Lions. I can't believe my Niners are 5-1 with a lose to the cowboys that I blame on an offsides penalty that lead to a td at the end of the 2nd half.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said this yesterday to a friend of mine.... saying his coach (im not really a 'boys fan)...was blowing the game for them...by playing "conservatively".

You just dont give Brady the ball back....in the 4th quarter... with enough time to A) easily tie the game...and B) enough time to drive down the field and win it.

What did my friend do? Blamed it on Romo... said JG didnt have faith in him, and thats why they did that....

That said, that was on JG yesterday.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was screaming for a play action. NE was putting 9 in the box, knowing it was going to be a run. Play action, throw to a single covered Dez or Miles, and let them get the first down or a TD.

Against DET he is throwing up by 21, against NE he is running up by 3. Moron