• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone used Google Play Music, specifically for uploaded and purchased music? Their YouTube Music replacement is trash, so I'm looking for a better replacement. iBroadcast is the only thing I've found that comes close in features as a digital locker/player.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Has anyone used Google Play Music, specifically for uploaded and purchased music? Their YouTube Music replacement is trash, so I'm looking for a better replacement. iBroadcast is the only thing I've found that comes close in features as a digital locker/player.
Yeah I use Google play on my phone. Tried the YouTube thing this weekend, but it seems to have a 20 second delay between songs.
I only really hit shuffle and let it run, so haven't made playlists or anything more complex.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got thousands of songs and dozens of playlists. YTM has too many shortcomings to mention but the biggest is I can't cast my owned collection to any of my Google home devices without being a paid premium member, which is highway robbery.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, are we really cancelling the Wiggles?!? 2020 can get the eff out of here.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8wm5qnf5xtu51.jpg

Is that what the commoners eat?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, are we really cancelling the Wiggles?!? 2020 can get the eff out of here.
If people are mad at the Wiggles for having a few people in stereotypical Indian dress in their video they're gonna be furious with this guy:

1603465395032.jpeg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people are mad at the Wiggles for having a few people in stereotypical Indian dress in their video they're gonna be furious with this guy:

View attachment 256529

I was wondering what took you so long :D

/Some people were mad at the one Wiggle holding a cricket bat?!? I mean, maybe it looks bad when you include it with all the other things, but last time I looked, plenty of people worldwide enjoy the game of cricket.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

/Some people were mad at the one Wiggle holding a cricket bat?!? I mean, maybe it looks bad when you include it with all the other things, but last time I looked, plenty of people worldwide enjoy the game of cricket.
The thing that always stood out to me about the Trudeau India thing was that Indians in India weren’t offended - they thought he looked dumb. It’s a very vocal minority of the immigrant population who seem to fuel shit like this when most of the community either laughs or shrugs.

This one is always my favourite:

ONE PERSON COMPLAINED!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The wiggles somehow were trying to show cultural aspects but yeah the cricket bat was odd and nothing to do with the video.

Anyway if someone is offended by the Wiggles it shouldn't their odd ways to show culture but more how awful .............Fruit salad yummy. yummy...Fruit salad yummy yummy............ awe fuck, sorry, the songs are that never.....................do the monkey............shit, sorry, that.................toot toot a chugga chugga big red car......god dammit! Deep breathe back on point that never leave............................................go captain go, go captain feathersword ahoy........... jesus christ DEEP breathe. your .......................hot potato hot potato............................ F**k it I am done!

Status
Not open for further replies.