• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a training class on detecting and responding to Malicious Insider Incidents and the instructor asked who we would consider the poster child for the danger posed to an organization by a malicious insider. I caused some waves by saying Donald Trump.

Apparently the answer was Edward Snowden.
That's brave, man. Someone could have been concealed carrying.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kathy Bates Mama Boucher GIF

That lady had this vibe to her lol

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two trips we've made, we've had canceled flights. Third times a charm? Nope. We had our flight canceled from CR to Vancouver (then on to Montreal). Almost last minute shit (again), too. Luckily, there's a flight from Comox the same day so we lucked out a bit.

I definitely won't be doing much (if any) international flying until these covid related issues start to dissipate.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two trips we've made, we've had canceled flights. Third times a charm? Nope. We had our flight canceled from CR to Vancouver (then on to Montreal). Almost last minute shit (again), too. Luckily, there's a flight from Comox the same day so we lucked out a bit.

I definitely won't be doing much (if any) international flying until these covid related issues start to dissipate.
And if that wasn't bad enough, The wife's best friend of 45 years husband passed away three hours ago. And then for a nightcap, her family friend of about 40 years, dies an hour or so ago from a heart attack.

On a strange note, before we got wind of this, the dog was completely spooked for what seemed like no reason whatsoever for literally hours. I'm sure it's a coincidence but it still is strange.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if that wasn't bad enough, The wife's best friend of 45 years husband passed away three hours ago. And then for a nightcap, her family friend of about 40 years, dies an hour or so ago from a heart attack.

On a strange note, before we got wind of this, the dog was completely spooked for what seemed like no reason whatsoever for literally hours. I'm sure it's a coincidence but it still is strange.
That's just a straight up shitty day. Sorry for you losses.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young people will never know.

I had a recent project where the customer wanted to use google doc for order data. I asked if they can simply FTP files.

The recent college graduate, co-founder of a tech company, with a BS in Computer Science, from a major college, didn't know what FTP was....

:L

Status
Not open for further replies.