• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fs6q4gzij2q91.jpg

Is he still faster than a speeding bullet?

One day, Superman is flying around Metropolis when he sees Wonder Woman lying on the roof of the Hall of Justice – buck naked, spread eagle, writhing and moaning with pleasure. She’s clearly enjoying herself.

Turned on and feeling extremely horny, he flies down, whips out his super thing, and rocks Wonder Woman’s world with more power than a locomotive.

Finished, he rolls over with a contented sigh, and asks Wonder Woman, “Was that as good for you as it was for me?”

Wonder Woman replies, “It was great, but I don’t think The Invisible Man is ever going to walk again.”

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was feeling overwhelmed earlier. Depressed, sad, and tired. But then I saw Father Stu is on Netflix. All is well now.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Apply within?!? Hey... I thought the sign said it was just a hand job."

rodney_dangerfield_2390.jpg

My wife and I made a commitment to get healthy. The only time we smoke is after sex. I've been on the same pack since 1973.
What bothers me is that she's up to two packs a day.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching this live earlier today and this was quite possibly the scariest thing I’ve ever seen in a race

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not that superstitious, but I'd be staying away from #3 in NASCAR.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is in Texas so I'm spending my evening with another lovely woman, Ms Allison Janney. Sweet sweet Lou.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was in MD for yet another cousin's wedding (kid of my cousin, actually) and the groom and best man met when they both attended Delaware University. In the toast the Best man described the groom as "the second most famous graduate of DU behind that guy who is president" and someone at a table on the bride's side actually booed. The best man continued and noted that the groom works for DNR in wildlife control at Andrews Air Force base. A job that the best man described as "assassinates birds for the President" and the same guy said "Let's go Brandon!". No one laughed except maybe one or two people at that table. The bride shot him a death look, so fortunately he shut up.

At a fucking wedding. That's some major commitment to being a shit head.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was in MD for yet another cousin's wedding (kid of my cousin, actually) and the groom and best man met when they both attended Delaware University. In the toast the Best man described the groom as "the second most famous graduate of DU behind that guy who is president" and someone at a table on the bride's side actually booed. The best man continued and noted that the groom works for DNR in wildlife control at Andrews Air Force base. A job that the best man described as "assassinates birds for the President" and the same guy said "Let's go Brandon!". No one laughed except maybe one or two people at that table. The bride shot him a death look, so fortunately he shut up.

43 stepping in to settle any wedding skirmishes :D

2a31eb32-a8f8-4f2a-936d-6848ac3d8237_text.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

that was my biggest sociological concern when cheeto von fuckface kept getting further along in the race.

he made being a racist asshole something that didn't have to hide in the weeds anymore.
being an insufferable douchebag was something to be proud of, because you were emulating dear leader.

it has sunk the good ol' USA, and I fear it is irreversible.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it has sunk the good ol' USA, and I fear it is irreversible.
Big problem for sure, but anecdotally I can report that when this happened I was sat next to my Brother in Law a "Don't raise taxes and leave my guns alone" Republican his whole life. When this happened he said (to me and my sister at our table) "What a fucking idiot". Later my niece (his daughter), said he cancelled his NRA membership and voted for Biden because of the extremists.

They're the ones who live in SC so he sees some pretty harsh examples of it. And is apparently sick of it. So maybe not irreversible

I'm still gonna avoid talking politics with him just in case. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.