• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am going to try and find an ISIS flag to hang up during my exit interview.

Or sex toys

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would that classic Farrah Fawcett-Majors poster be considered inappropriate?
//asking for a friend :D
There goes Dash, I mean Dash's friend, robbing the cradle again.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should maybe go in the “trends” thread whereever that is but … out for dinner Saturday night with friends and one told me “you know … bjs for vapes are a thing” in our sons high school … girls doling out blows in return for free vapes wtf

School board sends this email out today

That last sentence tho … not interested ???? lol

79A10491-1615-4950-AA56-668EAE6FC397.jpeg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow up; we peaked at Heat Index of 112 yesterday

Now going through rolling brownouts.

Currently sitting on a heat index of 109.
Follow up to the follow up:
Heat is breaking today. We are only going to get up to 97 heat index today.

Power Outages have hit the fake town/business area/mall that Les Wexner built. That happens to house two major banks, an ice rink, and a few other big companies. One of which I work for (until next week). It has had all four generators for the data center fail. One of the banks had no online banking and their ATMs stopped working...

The Ice rink recently upgraded their refrigeration and lighting and just relaid the ice 2 weeks ago. Both sheets are slurpees and may have to be re-relaid.

Also, people are shooting each other at the cooling centers.

Thank Goodness we didn't build back better.
" Electric Transmission: The Build Back Better Act invests $9 billion into creating a 21st Century energy grid capable of ensuring the reliable delivery of clean energy throughout the United States. The legislation funds grants to assist states with siting transmission projects, funds DOE’s transmission planning and modeling capabilities, and provides grants and loans for constructing high priority transmission lines and modernizing critical grid infrastructure. These measures will reduce consumer costs, maintain the reliable delivery of electricity during extreme weather events, and are necessary to address the climate crisis. "

One of our senators wanted it. Can we get half the money to start fixing this?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow up to the follow up:
Heat is breaking today. We are only going to get up to 97 heat index today.

Power Outages have hit the fake town/business area/mall that Les Wexner built. That happens to house two major banks, an ice rink, and a few other big companies. One of which I work for (until next week). It has had all four generators for the data center fail. One of the banks had no online banking and their ATMs stopped working...

The Ice rink recently upgraded their refrigeration and lighting and just relaid the ice 2 weeks ago. Both sheets are slurpees and may have to be re-relaid.

Also, people are shooting each other at the cooling centers.

Thank Goodness we didn't build back better.
" Electric Transmission: The Build Back Better Act invests $9 billion into creating a 21st Century energy grid capable of ensuring the reliable delivery of clean energy throughout the United States. The legislation funds grants to assist states with siting transmission projects, funds DOE’s transmission planning and modeling capabilities, and provides grants and loans for constructing high priority transmission lines and modernizing critical grid infrastructure. These measures will reduce consumer costs, maintain the reliable delivery of electricity during extreme weather events, and are necessary to address the climate crisis. "

One of our senators wanted it. Can we get half the money to start fixing this?
Not like power failures in Ohio have ever led to anything catastrophic before.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever have android messaging app stop sending or receiving group messages? It worked Tuesday, nothing should have changed.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever have android messaging app stop sending or receiving group messages? It worked Tuesday, nothing should have changed.
Yes, it happened to me and only group messages. I cleared cache and re-created the groups I still used. Also make sure that MMS is enabled. I found out later that updates sometimes turn that off.

Also had a problem occasionally when I pinned certain groups to the top.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it happened to me and only group messages. I cleared cache and re-created the groups I still used. Also make sure that MMS is enabled. I found out later that updates sometimes turn that off.

Also had a problem occasionally when I pinned certain groups to the top.
I think my settings are all still correct. I'll delete the groups and try to start over. Thanks

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pep Streebeck was heated.

Dragnet-1987-GIF002.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.