• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the most wonderful time of the year, With the kids jingle belling

I love Christmas Eve in Baltimore. I am off today but my wife worked until 1:00 so I decided to walk around east Baltimore enjoy the holiday spirit.

People were happy and in good moods so it was great to be out and about. Three gunmen gave me a head start of ten before firing! Now that is the Christmas spirit. I walked around shaking hands and high-fiving people all morning.

It's the hap-happiest season of all, With those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings

As I got in my car to come home I was car-jacked. Before he drove off he got out of the car, shook my hand and asked, "you know this is nothing personal?". I nodded and we wished each other a merry Christmas and he drove off.

I went to a coffee shop to decide what to do and bought coffee and peppermint bark for some prostitutes. After hearing some of their work horror stories about violence, pregnancies, and stds I told them about a printer jam I had in the office last week.

There'll be parties for hosting, Marshmallows for toasting

As I walked towards home I heard a car honking, turned, and saw my car-jacker pulling up to me in a Cayenne. He told me the driver of that car honked at him for taking too long at a stop sign so he "relieved him of his vehicle". He tossed me my keys and told me my car was parked two blocks away. He said there was a little something in it for me in it.

On my seat was a holiday edition Tastykake. I smiled, started the car, and drove home.

Merry Christmas everyone.

It's the most wonderful time, Yes the most wonderful time
Oh the most wonderful time, Of the year

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the opportunity to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Eve and Other Stories", I strongly recommend you do so.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the opportunity to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Eve and Other Stories", I strongly recommend you do so.
Saw them in '18 was an amazing show.

Little background it is essentially the work of a band called Savatage. Their producer Paul O'Neil (RIP) and Jon Oliva took the premise and made it huge. In the TSO program they will play Savatage songs and some early TSO songs were on this album.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw them in '18 was an amazing show.

Little background it is essentially the work of a band called Savatage. Their producer Paul O'Neil (RIP) and Jon Oliva took the premise and made it huge. In the TSO program they will play Savatage songs and some early TSO songs were on this album.
I didn't know that until last night, they played a Savatage song because it's the 25th anniversary tour.

They also did Beethoven's fifth which was awesome.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 was bad and 2021 was worse. Time to turn things around in 2022.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving up drinking for a month.

No, wait... That came out wrong.
I'm giving up. Drinking for a month.
556822.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who the old guy is, but Steven Tyler looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.