• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Around here, there was such a surplus of turkeys that they were down to 30 cents a pound yesterday and the bins were still overflowing. Thanks, Biden.

Earlier, I went into the family room and my nice leather chair and footrest is missing. Mrs 43 said she saw him moving it into the room they are staying in. Ok. He has a bad back and it's a nice comfy chair. I just checked in the room and he moved it there to put his suitcase on. Of course we set a suitcase stand in there for him. It is folded neatly in the corner about two feet from where we set it up for them.

4 More days.
bad back and he's lugging furniture around?

take your chair back, throw his luggage on the stand.
it's your castle, man. make a stand.

not in my chair, meat-head
6a01310fbc48d2970c01b7c7beba9e970b-pi

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad back and he's lugging furniture around?

take your chair back, throw his luggage on the stand.
it's your castle, man. make a stand.
He also makes life hell for my wife when he isn't happy, so...

It's about letting him think he's in charge. Like a tired toddler.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also makes life hell for my wife when he isn't happy, so...

It's about letting him think he's in charge. Like a tired toddler.
We used to have to do the same for my father in-law. As soon as he got pissed off, which didn't take much, it was total nonsense.

In bold describes him perfectly.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We used to have to do the same for my father in-law. As soon as he got pissed off, which didn't take much, it was total nonsense.

In bold describes him perfectly.
He looks for confrontation so when he gets it he can bitch about me. And when I don't give it to him, he bitches about me. 100% he only took the chair because it is "mine". I primarily use it when playing video games and I know better than trying to play a game with them here.

I'm just glad he hasn't discovered the mini fridge in my bedroom closet with my wife's expensive wine and the crab cakes and other food in it. Not giving him the chance to eat/drink it all.

I also hid all of the tastykakes I brought home this weekend in my office closet. And the door is locked.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks for confrontation so when he gets it he can bitch about me. And when I don't give it to him, he bitches about me. 100% he only took the chair because it is "mine". I primarily use it when playing video games and I know better than trying to play a game with them here.

I'm just glad he hasn't discovered the mini fridge in my bedroom closet with my wife's expensive wine and the crab cakes and other food in it. Not giving him the chance to eat/drink it all.

I also hid all of the tastykakes I brought home this weekend in my office closet. And the door is locked.
Oh I can only imagine. :suds:

Good thing for me, he didn't hate me as much as he was just a miserable asshole and took it out on everyone.
Didn't matter the situation he could get triggered about anything. I remember the one time my son, who at the time was 12, called him gay. He flew off the handle and said he wasn't a "fucking faggot". Threw his beer across the room and knocked pictures off the wall as he stormed out of our house. He went out to their car and stayed there the rest of the time they were over which was a good two hours or more.

I actually thanked my son for making the time less miserable. :)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Oh I can only imagine. :suds:

Good thing for me, he didn't hate me as much as he was just a miserable asshole and took it out on everyone.
Didn't matter the situation he could get triggered about anything. I remember the one time my son, who at the time was 12, called him gay. He flew off the handle and said he wasn't a "fucking faggot". Threw his beer across the room and knocked pictures off the wall as he stormed out of our house. He went out to their car and stayed there the rest of the time they were over which was a good two hours or more.

I actually thanked my son for making the time less miserable. :)
protesting WAAAAY too much.
touched a nerve.

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While prepping dinner, my FIL kept calling the Kitchen Aid mixer a "Mixmaster". So my son told him it's called a "Mix-a-lot". I swear I did not hear this at the time.

When he called it a "Mix-a-lot" at dinner both my son and I began to hum "I like big butts and I cannot lie". Which of course made the other two children crack up.

We both now have to make it up to Mrs 43. I think the high five was the breaking point.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, the chair is back in the family room. There was football to watch after all.

I did and said nothing.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one has everything. Floriduh, Erie (Robert) Eddie at a restaurant...they say fast food, but I suspect Olive Garden.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her first problem was staying at a hotel in Helen GA.

NOTE: Helen GA is a low-rent tourist trap with the buildings to look all German.

My wife and I visited Helen, Ga when I was living and working in Atlanta. It was quaint and the beer was cold lol.

/I have to say I prefer Kimberley BC aka the Bavarian city of the Rockies as you can also ski there.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I visited Helen, Ga when I was living and working in Atlanta. It was quaint and the beer was cold lol.

/I have to say I prefer Kimberley BC aka the Bavarian city of the Rockies as you can also ski there.
OH yeah been to Helen also, and even worse in the summer. All it was filled with people tubing on the river, and sidewalks filled with people eating tourist trap junk food.
Sadly I think they are now trying to compete with Gatlinburg and get the same type of visitors.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is gone for a week and I find myself sitting by the window longingly looking out....

waiting for a bus carrying the Swiss women's volleyball team to break down outside my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.