• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was so good and in my opinion underappreciated.
I'm torn between Bowie and Freddie Mercury. I think I have to give the nod to Freddie.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn between Bowie and Freddie Mercury. I think I have to give the nod to Freddie.
I am not a huge fan of Queen, not saying they suck or are bad, so I much prefer Bowie. Having said that Freddie had amazing voice and tremendous range. Crazy talented.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a huge fan of Queen, not saying they suck or are bad, so I much prefer Bowie. Having said that Freddie had amazing voice and tremendous range. Crazy talented.
I didn't mean to put you Under Pressure.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, is Under Pressure the only Bowie/Queen collaboration?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freddy has the best voice I’ve ever heard. I do not like many of the songs he used it in.

Neither did my mom, to be honest, and most of my old peoples music taste came from her and her giant record collection that had a shit ton of Bowie. She used to go to specialty record stores in Calgary to pay like 4x the typical record price for special edition releases from Japan and Australia etc.

So yeah, mom was cool and Bowie rules.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was so good and in my opinion underappreciated.
I certainly didn't appreciate him as much as I should have until I got older.

Freddy has the best voice I’ve ever heard. I do not like many of the songs he used it in.

Neither did my mom, to be honest, and most of my old peoples music taste came from her and her giant record collection that had a shit ton of Bowie. She used to go to specialty record stores in Calgary to pay like 4x the typical record price for special edition releases from Japan and Australia etc.

So yeah, mom was cool and Bowie rules.
I can understand that. It's hard to believe the same people that did "Hammer to Fall" and "Stone Cold Crazy" also did "Crazy Little thing Called Love" and "Bicycle Race". I can appreciate how they kept trying new things. And I love that Freddie did an Opera Album. Love when artists take chances like that. Don't always like the results, but respect the effort.

Which, subsequently, is also why I love Bowie.

And Prince.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly didn't appreciate him as much as I should have until I got older.

I can understand that. It's hard to believe the same people that did "Hammer to Fall" and "Stone Cold Crazy" also did "Crazy Little thing Called Love" and "Bicycle Race". I can appreciate how they kept trying new things. And I love that Freddie did an Opera Album. Love when artists take chances like that. Don't always like the results, but respect the effort.

Which, subsequently, is also why I love Bowie.

And Prince.
What this world needs right now is a Bowie-Mercury-Prince supergroup.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually when I deploy new equipment I want the people out of building as soon as can be, usually that's what they want too. I just gave a new employee her laptop and she is just kind of hanging out in the conference room I am set up in. Took her jacket off, just hanging out a few seats away doing some work. Humming too. :rolleyes2:
Just to make sure, shes hitting on me isn't she? Or inviting me to hit on her. I did take a BreathAssure this morning so today would be a good day.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually when I deploy new equipment I want the people out of building as soon as can be, usually that's what they want too. I just gave a new employee her laptop and she is just kind of hanging out in the conference room I am set up in. Took her jacket off, just hanging out a few seats away doing some work. Humming too. :rolleyes2:
Just to make sure, shes hitting on me isn't she? Or inviting me to hit on her. I did take a BreathAssure this morning so today would be a good day.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to find out what her motives are for sure is for you to take your pants off

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to find out what her motives are for sure is for you to take your pants off
And start doing some lunges? She looks younger than me so I need to show that I am still in good shape.

I'm getting old and grouchy, a pretty-ish nice woman in my office and was just waiting for her to leave. In my defense I can now take off my mask and safety glasses. And my shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.