• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have ridden one of those things. I am pretty decent at handling bicycles of all kinds, and that thing scared the shit out of me. They are as maneuverable as a cargo ship. No idea why the hipsters have suddenly adopted them other than deep down, they like pain.

It was fun, but I would never really use one for much more than novelty. And I would love to buy and restore one, but those bearded dingleberries have run the prices out of the stratosphere.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any experience with CBD cream for pain relief? I was talking to a family friend who is in his late 60's who uses it and he says it completely eliminates all his pain in his knees. Keeping in mind that he has probably been using other types of Cannabis since the early 70's. 50 bucks vs 75 + deductible for cortisone shots every 6 months seems like something I should at least try. Especially if it pushes off knee replacement for a while.

Any specific things to look for? Certain brands, concentrations, etc? Seems like every fly by night hustler has some sort of product out there.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any experience with CBD cream for pain relief? I was talking to a family friend who is in his late 60's who uses it and he says it completely eliminates all his pain in his knees. Keeping in mind that he has probably been using other types of Cannabis since the early 70's. 50 bucks vs 75 + deductible for cortisone shots every 6 months seems like something I should at least try. Especially if it pushes off knee replacement for a while.

Any specific things to look for? Certain brands, concentrations, etc? Seems like every fly by night hustler has some sort of product out there.
Never used them ... only invested in publicly traded companies that produced cbd products that claim to offer pain relief ... i was gonna link that company here for you but the specific link for that product is a dead link now ... i wonder why ? lol

theres so much uncertainty to claims and saturation in the market (not to mention safety) that if your family friend is recommending a specific product that has worked for them, i think you should probably start with that :noidea:

my father in law was with a group of investors that were going to buy a cbd oil manaufacturer in arizona but they kept falling back to ... does this product actually work? And how do we know it works ... so theyve shifted gears and are looking at a private company locally that owns/operates 2 labs that test the products for the federal govt.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

Start with rubbing oregano on your knees, and see if that works.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salonpas or Tiger Balm would probably be a better choice.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never used them ... only invested in publicly traded companies that produced cbd products that claim to offer pain relief ... i was gonna link that company here for you but the specific link for that product is a dead link now ... i wonder why ? lol

theres so much uncertainty to claims and saturation in the market (not to mention safety) that if your family friend is recommending a specific product that has worked for them, i think you should probably start with that :noidea:

my father in law was with a group of investors that were going to buy a cbd oil manaufacturer in arizona but they kept falling back to ... does this product actually work? And how do we know it works ... so theyve shifted gears and are looking at a private company locally that owns/operates 2 labs that test the products for the federal govt.
He's a tad flakey and said that he just buys whatever is in the store when he gets there...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start with rubbing oregano on your knees, and see if that works.

Kaffee:
I get sick when I fly because I'm afraid of crashing into a large mountain, I don't think Dramamine will help.

Lt. Weinberg:
I've got some oregano, I hear that works pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.