• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To combat vaping, Nebraska school district will randomly test students for nicotine

Once a month, 20 to 25 kids at Fairbury will be randomly selected to be tested for nicotine through a urine test, Grizzle said. If they are found to have nicotine in their system, the student must sit out for 10 participation days of their extracurricular. If there is a second offense, they have to sit out for 45 days, and see a certified substance abuse counselor or licensed mental health provider for an evaluation or treatment at their own expense, he said. Third-time offenders cannot partake in their extracurricular for 12 months.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‘Attack squirrel’ rescued at scene of Alabama meth bust

Remind me to stay out the woods in Northern Alabama.

“Prior to the search warrant, investigators were informed that Mickey Paulk kept an ‘attack squirrel’ inside his apartment, and that Paulk fed the squirrel meth to keep it aggressive,” said sheriff’s spokesman Stephen Young in a news release.

Young said deputies found the squirrel inside a cage. Upon advice of state conservation officials, Young said, deputies released the squirrel into a nearby wooded area.

“There was no safe way to test the squirrel for meth,” said Sheriff Mike Blakely’s office in the press release.

Costanza flew in tiny instruments to help save a squirrel.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Prior to the search warrant, investigators were informed that Mickey Paulk kept an ‘attack squirrel’ inside his apartment, and that Paulk fed the squirrel meth to keep it aggressive,” said sheriff’s spokesman Stephen Young in a news release.

Young said deputies found the squirrel inside a cage. Upon advice of state conservation officials, Young said, deputies released the squirrel into a nearby wooded area.

“There was no safe way to test the squirrel for meth,” said Sheriff Mike Blakely’s office in the press release.

Costanza flew in tiny instruments to help save a squirrel.

Screw that.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just nabbed me one of these. PRS SE A50E. Sold my Ovation and needed to replace it with something better.

View attachment 208126

Returned. Finish was not good, and it was far too bright sounding for my liking. This will be arriving tomorrow in it’s place, all mahogany for warmer tone, what I’m looking for... Martin 00-15M

upload_2019-6-21_17-39-43.jpeg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I delete someone else's post?
34igjl.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was traveling yesterday with a spotty Sprint hotspot, so jstew's posts were not viewable.

Apparently, based on reactions, I must conclude that there is a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.