• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im always here to help and id suggest he find a huge container and ship his rv while trying to make his way on the cargo ship as a pasenger. Sure it will be a spartan style trip and he might get knifed by the transient crew but hey ... cheap ferry!

(In super dave voice - rip)
“Ahhhh this is the life ... what a journey ... oh noooooooo”

images

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey remember on the old ESPN boards there was a user named Steve something who was so 'nice' that even too dark of humour bothered him and then it was discovered he was dating another board member and having phone sex with a 15 (ish) year old other board member.

Good times.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got this press release in my email this morn ... just amuses me lol they planted their first dope and the stock went up 10% ... and they hired a master grower with 17 years experience :think:

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 29th, 2019: Geyser Brands Inc. (TSX-V:
GYSR) (the “Company”) announces that the Company has planted it first crop under
Heath Canada’s license to cultivate. (the “License”)
The Company has planted the two first two test crops required under the License. The
first crop is expected to mature by the end of March and will likely be resold to another
Licensed Producer. This will be the Company’s first of several anticipated revenue
streams. The Company plans to concentrate on strains that are high in CBD for
deployment in the medicinal market.
The Company introduces Master Grower Trevor McLean, who will oversee growing
operations. Trevor’s resume includes overseeing grows such as Canopy Growth’s BC
division. Trevor was responsible for running the post-harvest department, with 100,000
plants to harvest. Trevor is a Master Grower, in the Fraser Valley, with over 17 years
experience. Geyser’s grow facility is located in Port Coquitlam which is the closest
facility to Vancouver.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey remember on the old ESPN boards there was a user named Steve something who was so 'nice' that even too dark of humour bothered him and then it was discovered he was dating another board member and having phone sex with a 15 (ish) year old other board member.

Good times.

"ish"

She was 16.

And it was over email too.

So I hear...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good times.

That wasn't the same guy who I e-mailed because I was getting banned all the time (I think the company was Prospero who took over monitoring of the ESPN boards) was it?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't the same guy who I e-mailed because I was getting banned all the time (I think the company was Prospero who took over monitoring of the ESPN boards) was it?

No. The guy comeds is talking about had no affiliation with ESPN.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The guy comeds is talking about had no affiliation with ESPN.

Thanks for confirming, 43. Those were good times, I was changing my username more often than I changed my underwear.

/dash2dahills (Iron Maiden reference, that was my favourite lol)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for confirming, 43. Those were good times, I was changing my username more often than I changed my underwear.

/dash2dahills (Iron Maiden reference, that was my favourite lol)

I may or may not have changed my username regularly at that time too.

Interestingly enough, the guy comeds is talking about is probably why I kept getting banned. He no likey me much.

Status
Not open for further replies.