• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its all confusing as fuck for me that the religious republicans are all about the family values (or have been) (and Im not saying Hillary is mother teresa when it comes to whats gone on with her relationship with Bill) but they trot out this numbnuts who has had 5 kids with 3 different women ... fuck Id rather vote for Shawn Kemp for Prez

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't we all. This freak show (both sides) will have global implications.

I truly feel both candidates suck but I feel like Hillary is a normal type bad candidate. I think Trump is an all time bad candidate, a dangerous one. Just my thoughts.

I'll take the happy-go-lucky any day. At least we wouldn't have any fingers on the nuke button.

"The president of Portugal implied I have small hands. I'll show that fucker"
Trump - 2:40 am finger perched about the button

"Hey Katy, you can do better than Orlando. They didn't even want him for the last Pirates movie. Sad!"
Trump Twitter 2:43 am

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel both candidates suck but I feel like Hillary is a normal type bad candidate. I think Trump is an all time bad candidate, a dangerous one. Just my thoughts.

"The president of Portugal implied I have small hands. I'll show that fucker"
Trump - 2:40 am finger perched about the button

"Hey Katy, you can do better than Orlando. They didn't even want him for the last Pirates movie. Sad!"
Trump Twitter 2:43 am
Trump could do more damage to his foes by sending them some of his steaks. Starving Venezuelans wouldn't feed that shit to their enemies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its all confusing as fuck for me that the religious republicans are all about the family values (or have been) (and Im not saying Hillary is mother teresa when it comes to whats gone on with her relationship with Bill) but they trot out this numbnuts who has had 5 kids with 3 different women ... fuck Id rather vote for Shawn Kemp for Prez
The Republicans have basically had the religious vote since Reagan-Carter and I never understood why. Carter was a decent guy who went to church every Sunday and Reagan was not a regular church goer until his candidacy. Then you have Falwell saying god wants you to vote for Ronald Reagan and its been that way ever since.

Imagine if Obama had 5 kids with 3 different women.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump - 2:42 am ... finger cant reach button ... nuclear devastation averted ... FOR NOW!!! ...
Oh you know he has potential surgeon generals working on plans to elongate his arms and hands. Hopefully they do not determine a transplant is the best way to proceed.
"Get Pence and Christie in here now, and bring a tape measure!"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God bless America again
You see all the trouble that she's in
Wash her pretty face, dry her eyes and then
God bless America again

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Filmmaker Michael Moore is causing a stir with his comments about Donald Trump. The famously liberal Moore says he's sorry to say it, but he thinks the Republican could win the presidency.

In a Wednesday night appearance on an online edition of HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," Moore said he thought the verbal attacks on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at this week's Republican National Convention play to "a lot of people" Trump has to win over to become president.

"I think Trump is going to win. I'm sorry," he said. "People are in denial of this, but the chance of winning is really, really good."

The director of "Bowling for Columbine" and "Fahrenheit 911" compared Trump's strategy to the successful campaign for Britain to leave the European Union.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about time polling caught up with the rest of the advanced stats world. Just citing a poll number is like saying a guy is Norris worthy because his plus minus and shot blocking was tops in the league.

Let's face it, these polls are done by phone for the most part. Landline phones. And you have to take the call on top of that. A very large chunk of the voting public isn't represented.

/with that being said, I would have though Torts would make an excellent VP pick for the Donald but maybe he's saving him for Secretary of State

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about time polling caught up with the rest of the advanced stats world. Just citing a poll number is like saying a guy is Norris worthy because his plus minus and shot blocking was tops in the league.

Let's face it, these polls are done by phone for the most part. Landline phones. And you have to take the call on top of that. A very large chunk of the voting public isn't represented.

/with that being said, I would have though Torts would make an excellent VP pick for the Donald but maybe he's saving him for Secretary of State
While true, most polling agencies today do use a mix of cellular and landline numbers to conduct their polling.

For example, the most recent Ohio poll included in RCP's average was done by Suffolk University and as they state in their methodology summary, "Samples of both standard landline and cell phones were called using a probability-proportionate-to-size method, which means that the phone numbers assigned to each county were proportional to the number of likely voters expected based on similar past elections.".

It isn't perfect, but what is in life?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Republicans have basically had the religious vote since Reagan-Carter and I never understood why. Carter was a decent guy who went to church every Sunday and Reagan was not a regular church goer until his candidacy. Then you have Falwell saying god wants you to vote for Ronald Reagan and its been that way ever since.

Imagine if Obama had 5 kids with 3 different women.
It goes back further than that really. Everybody with half a brain (read: not most members of the Politics forum) knows that the parties flipped during the 20th century, especially in the south, most notably with the Southern Strategy under guys like Nixon and Goldwater.

The most socially conservative states - i.e., the south - were traditionally Democratic because Lincoln was a Republican, but as the Democratic party started pushing more for equal rights - especially the Civil Rights Act - the Republican party saw the opportunity to campaign on conservative values and it's been that way ever since.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but, but..."we're the party of Lincoln"

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It goes back further than that really. Everybody with half a brain (read: not most members of the Politics forum) knows that the parties flipped during the 20th century, especially in the south, most notably with the Southern Strategy under guys like Nixon and Goldwater.

The most socially conservative states - i.e., the south - were traditionally Democratic because Lincoln was a Republican, but as the Democratic party started pushing more for equal rights - especially the Civil Rights Act - the Republican party saw the opportunity to campaign on conservative values and it's been that way ever since.
Oh I am far too young to remember that....though I do not doubt you are correct. I should have qualified my post with in my lifetime or some such. I just always thought the fact that Reagan got the religious vote over Carter was pretty sad and amazing.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I am far too young to remember that....though I do not doubt you are correct. I should have qualified my post with in my lifetime or some such. I just always thought the fact that Reagan got the religious vote over Carter was pretty sad and amazing.
Because people are more concerned with the letter that appears in () after the person's name than the actual person most of the time.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that if Donald wins then Chris Christie would be his white house butler?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that if Donald wins then Chris Christie would be his white house butler?

He gets a less respectable position

Chief Ball washer

/golf balls ... YOU SICK FUCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.