• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly cannot remember the last time I ate Wendy’s. If I had to guess, it’s close to 10 years
They are headquartered here so there are as many as there are Starbucks. And they are just meh.

Outside of Columbus they are consistently the worst fast food place.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is also known as “Operation Fuck Over Drunk People In The Latenight Drive-Thru”
Nope. Good thing I don't often go to Wendys. I like it OK when done properly, but in my area they are awful. At any given time in the ones near here the oldest worker might be 22.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Good thing I don't often go to Wendys. I like it OK when done properly, but in my area they are awful. At any given time in the ones near here the oldest worker might be 22.
Here the youngest worker may be 22. And also the only one who speaks English.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Wendy's for the first time in a long time about 2 weeks ago, grabbed the chicken sandwich. My first thought was "was it always this small?".

Fast food has become so expensive and quantities smaller that you're better off going to a half-decent "bar & grill" and getting something similar for an extra $5-10 that's actually good.

I hope they all disappear from existence in the next decade. Start with Tim Hortons (sorry puck).

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Wendy's for the first time in a long time about 2 weeks ago, grabbed the chicken sandwich. My first thought was "was it always this small?".

Fast food has become so expensive and quantities smaller that you're better off going to a half-decent "bar & grill" and getting something similar for an extra $5-10 that's actually good.

I hope they all disappear from existence in the next decade. Start with Tim Hortons (sorry puck).

yup, would rather go to White Spot or a pub for a burger than what the fast food charges for what you are getting

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same here. Fast food prices have gone up, quality has gone down (more likely stayed the same, just my tastes have changed) so I just as often go to a bar/restaurant or local carry out.

Frozen pizza too. Not saying it was ever "good" but we would sometimes make those on Friday nights, quick after work dinner. The price point on them got to where they are not worth it. Spend $3 - 6 more to pick one up and its a lot better.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive had Wendys recently. We usually stop there on road trips to the Okanagan because its off the highway in Abbotsford and right next to gas stations. Chicken Asiago ranch is ok. Sure its pricey but we are talking about the convenience of fast food ... not going to a pub for a sit down burger when Im on the road or chauffeuring kids from activity to activity. If you have time to do that why are you even considering fast food in that case lol

That being said I have never ordered a burger from Wendys, havent visited a Burger King in 20 years or ever ordered anything sandwich related (except ice cream sandwich) at a Dairy Queen (WHAT KIND OF MONSTER DOES THAT????)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but I find A&W to be one of the better fast food places.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frozen pizza too. Not saying it was ever "good" but we would sometimes make those on Friday nights, quick after work dinner. The price point on them got to where they are not worth it. Spend $3 - 6 more to pick one up and its a lot better.

We stock up on this when its on sale for $3.47 each (limit 4 lol) ... Its solely for emergencies ... like the times when I have to get my daughter to her 4:30pm gymnastics training session and I have 14 minutes before we have to leave ... youll be amazed by how much energy she can get from eating 2 thin slices of cardboard!!!

1709065563808.png

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In similar news, my coke dealer told me I should snort more coke

Chuck : I used to be an investment counselor.
Bill : Yeah?
[pause]
Bill : What's that?
Chuck : It's like a stockbroker.
Bill : So what're you doing babysitting stiffs? What were you... drinker? Big drinker?
Chuck : No!
Bill : Doper! Toothead! Nose candy! Coke!

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck : I used to be an investment counselor.
Bill : Yeah?
[pause]
Bill : What's that?
Chuck : It's like a stockbroker.
Bill : So what're you doing babysitting stiffs? What were you... drinker? Big drinker?
Chuck : No!
Bill : Doper! Toothead! Nose candy! Coke!
Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+