• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Dallas :noidea:

comes to a head with a culo de sack

lucille-bluth-wink.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever go to Kobe or Benihana on a date? I ask because I went with my family to Kobe (my nephews love it) last night and like always we don't quite take up the entire table, so we usually have two guest stars. Sometimes my mother talks to them a lot (lol) but most of the time its an obvious date so they are on their own. The date last night - did not go well - more attention to phones than each other. Or the onion volcano.

Just curious because to me that seems like a terrible place for an early date. Yes, impress your potential mate on how you can catch a piece of shrimp in you mouth.....

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever go to Kobe or Benihana on a date? I ask because I went with my family to Kobe (my nephews love it) last night and like always we don't quite take up the entire table, so we usually have two guest stars. Sometimes my mother talks to them a lot (lol) but most of the time its an obvious date so they are on their own. The date last night - did not go well - more attention to phones than each other. Or the onion volcano.

Just curious because to me that seems like a terrible place for an early date. Yes, impress your potential mate on how you can catch a piece of shrimp in you mouth.....
there was a video a year or 2 back of Elias Pettersson at a teppanyaki place in Vancouver and he was happy and smiling at the start and at the end of the video he seemed like he wanted to be somewhere else very very badly ... that wasnt you sitting with him at the table was it ???? :mad2:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was a video a year or 2 back of Elias Pettersson at a teppanyaki place in Vancouver and he was happy and smiling at the start and at the end of the video he seemed like he wanted to be somewhere else very very badly ... that wasnt you sitting with him at the table was it ???? :mad2:

Remember when the Oilers tried to woo Kuzy by taking him to Joey's?!?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now we know why he is unwilling to sign here.

thanks alot Comeds.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
i dunno, by the time you get finished with dinner, your clothes and hair smell like the food,
so you have to drop back to your place quickly to do a quick run of laundry and have a shower.

seems decent

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and now we know why he is unwilling to sign here.

thanks alot Comeds.
Hey I'm a joy to share a table with. During the shrimp toss I smack it away from everyone and do a Dikembe Mutombo impersonation.
CtLQKk.gif

i dunno, by the time you get finished with dinner, your clothes and hair smell like the food,
so you have to drop back to your place quickly to do a quick run of laundry and have a shower.

seems decent
That's a solid plan. Plus maybe you could be a gentleman and help your date get a shrimp off her breast.
It still would not be one of my choices, but maybe it's an early date destination partially because there's a lot going on. Takes some pressure off?

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is also known as “Operation Fuck Over Drunk People In The Latenight Drive-Thru”