• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon is going to whip Michigan State

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually starting to look like Ducks fans care more about beating UW than actually winning a national title. Thomas certainly preferred beating UW over going to the Rose Bowl.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the worst part of being a Big 12 fan, big games are generally on FOX

The crowds at Autzen is going to be ridiculous. There will be thousands and thousands of fans just hanging out without tix. Gameday will be there.. Both fox and ESPn. Headache.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually starting to look like Ducks fans care more about beating UW than actually winning a national title. Thomas certainly preferred beating UW over going to the Rose Bowl.

Wait, isn't that the Cougars entire season every season? Beating the Fuskies?

We fans expect to beat all PAC teams as Oregon will be favored in all of em, but it is always fun growing the streak vs Udud and watching their fans cry. I love it when they have hope only to crush it with yet another curb stomping.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We fans expect to beat all PAC teams as Oregon will be favored in all of em, but it is always fun growing the streak vs Udud and watching their fans cry. I love it when they have hope only to crush it with yet another curb stomping.

I can guarantee you that once that monkey is off our back we won't obsess over beating you the way your fans do about us. That's what separates you from USC fans really. They only concentrate on the bigger picture while you all dwell on the little stuff. You won't be ready to actually get up on the porch with the big dogs until you set your sights a little higher than beating UW.

I don't see any other fan base of a top 15 team obsessing over beating a team outside of the top 25. Just you. Something to think about.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. But We will continue to pick on you Fuskies

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. But We will continue to pick on you Fuskies
There is a difference between picking on and flat out obsessing. You just can't think about, or even talk about pretty much anything else. Kind of sad really. I mean you even took to trolling us on our own team board this week. If that's not a sign of going too far I'm not sure what is.

I'm sure if you seek help you will find it.

:suds:

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that anyone in the country would roll Michigan State like that but I'll be hoping that it's much, MUCH worse. #SpuckFarty.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse than losing 5 of the last 6?

I seriously doubt that anyone in the country would roll Michigan State like that but I'll be hoping that it's much, MUCH worse. #SpuckFarty.

heh.
lil missy.
cute.

#soiledbluepanties

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between picking on and flat out obsessing. You just can't think about, or even talk about pretty much anything else. Kind of sad really. I mean you even took to trolling us on our own team board this week. If that's not a sign of going too far I'm not sure what is.

I'm sure if you seek help you will find it.

Duck fans just talk about the streak with Husky fans. When chatting with other fan bases it doesn't come up. Ok let's change the subject - Sanky is one hell of a back. Your new stadium is pretty cool. Always loved UDubs color scheme. That 0-12 season was one for the record books. Don't you just luv lil Coug fans nipping at your heels. Your choice what you wanna talk about?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can guarantee you that once that monkey is off our back we won't obsess over beating you the way your fans do about us. That's what separates you from USC fans really. They only concentrate on the bigger picture while you all dwell on the little stuff. You won't be ready to actually get up on the porch with the big dogs until you set your sights a little higher than beating UW.

I don't see any other fan base of a top 15 team obsessing over beating a team outside of the top 25. Just you. Something to think about.

As a Duck fan living in Washington I will never hear the end of it when if finally happens.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our seasons are now if we beat UW. Back when we had 10 wins in 3 straight seasons our fan base was pissed we didn't get a NC, not oh well whatever our season is a success if we beat the Mutts.

Obsession isn't healthy. Phil Knight bought you a seat at the table, take advantage of it, not an oh ya well we beat UW ten years in a row. Ducks fans are now the 80's and 90's UW fans.

Wiz, has there ever been a time UW has been shut out of the Rose Bowl but just went oh well, we curb stomped the Ducks for x amount of times in a row?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cute. Ol Wazzy and Wiz sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Cougin it and Fuskies..... Get a fuckin room.

-signed the kings of the Great Pacific Northwest..... Your Oregon Ducks

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Michigan State wins OD would fall to pieces. That alone would make my day.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cute. Ol Wazzy and Wiz sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Cougin it and Fuskies..... Get a fuckin room.

-signed the kings of the Great Pacific Northwest..... Your Oregon Ducks

Because a guy who hates my team and not particularly yours said one negative thing about you? :L

Your troll-fu has been seriously weak lately man.

Maybe you need to get laid? :noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Michigan State wins OD would fall to pieces. That alone would make my day.

:lol: While I don't have anything against the Ducks, knowing that there is likely to be an OD meltdown causes me to root against them sometimes.