• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Orange Bowl: Ohio State vs. Clemson

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump-Bump..

Almost time for our secondary to get blow up on national television can’t wait.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell your Gator friends to not come in here bashing tOSU, when they have no room to talk. :suds:

FL fans may bash tOsue anytime we feel like it.. that is UNTIL y'all beat us.. back to back defeats in football AND basketball for all the Crystal marbles so to speak.. ...along with another bowl defeat by us a year or so ago.. gives us that right you can :stfu:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FL fans may bash tOsue anytime we feel like it.. that is UNTIL y'all beat us.. back to back defeats in football AND basketball for all the Crystal marbles so to speak.. ...along with another bowl defeat by us a year or so ago.. gives us that right you can :stfu:

funny you bring up basketball. Ohio State has won something like the last 4 meetings in Basketball. Granted they weren't title games but still you said until they beat us.....well guess what.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can take a bashing, just don't bring it into the game thread. That's called trolling.

Florida is irrelevant, if you would like to dwell on 5 years ago I'll let you live in the past. GL in your bowl game. :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny you bring up basketball. Ohio State has won something like the last 4 meetings in Basketball. Granted they weren't title games but still you said until they beat us.....well guess what.

They dwell on that one time they beat us in basketball.

Oh yah, that year they started 5 seniors, we started 3 freshman. And the game was close. But they brag about it like it was the best win in school history.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nahhhh, have some faith. We got this!!

Faith_-_George_Michael_-_CD_Single.jpg

I'm not being a Debbie Downer, but watching this Buckeye D all season and seeing no improvement I just don't have much faith we can stop Boyd and Watkins.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this game is gonna be tough. Spence is out. Any news on Roby??? Is he definitely out?

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this game is gonna be tough. Spence is out. Any news on Roby??? Is he definitely out?

Roby is out and I don't want to speculate, but I would say that with his injury he doesn't want to risk his draft ranking if he has a bad game. Don't blame him...

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only matters when it really counts.. tournament wins bowl wins/ national championship games.. and I can only find 2 regular season losses against them since 05

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faith_-_George_Michael_-_CD_Single.jpg

I'm not being a Debbie Downer, but watching this Buckeye D all season and seeing no improvement I just don't have much faith we can stop Boyd and Watkins.

But you're playing against a Venables defense. Stretch and pop one over the top, stretch and pop one over the top...do that and all will be fine.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can take a bashing, just don't bring it into the game thread. That's called trolling.

Florida is irrelevant, if you would like to dwell on 5 years ago I'll let you live in the past. GL in your bowl game. :suds:

First time in 22 years not going to a bowl game.. isn't this your first bowl game in a while?. and btw we are guaranteed to not lose in it.. wonder if you can say the same... it IS a southern school after all.. :thumb::lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard is that he probably will be out.

Roby is out and I don't want to speculate, but I would say that with his injury he doesn't want to risk his draft ranking if he has a bad game. Don't blame him...

I don't know what to expect really. Best DL out--Guys will have to step up and it will be tough with Boyd having good legs. The secondary already was awful, you take Roby out and it doesn't look good.

It's not looking good, but you never know. It's bowl season, D might play lights out and play inspired football.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time in 22 years not going to a bowl game.. isn't this your first bowl game in a while?. and btw we are guaranteed to not lose in it.. wonder if you can say the same... it IS a southern school after all.. :thumb::lol:

We had probation one year and we have most BCS bowl appearances and wins in the nation. I would rather make a bowl game (especially BCS), than being irrelevant and one of the worst teams in the nation. The year before probation tOSU had their worst season ever and we made a bowl game (didn't have over half our team). Yet Florida has 4 wins this year. See the difference, tOSU says at the top, Florida has a couple good years and falls off the map.

Congrats on being irrelvant, while tOSU is on top like always. :laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only matters when it really counts.. tournament wins bowl wins/ national championship games.. and I can only find 2 regular season losses against them since 05

you just go with whatever dumb rules you have to tell yourself to make you feel better about your currently "in the shitter" program.

I know for a fact its been at least 3 regular season UF losses to Ohio State.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree more Shaneman, well said.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had probation one year and we have most BCS bowl appearances and wins in the nation.[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] I would rather make a bowl game (especially BCS), than being irrelevant and one of the worst teams in the nation. The year before probation tOSU had their worst season ever and we made a bowl game (didn't have over half our team). Yet Florida has 4 wins this year. See the difference, tOSU says at the top, Florida has a couple good years and falls off the map.

Congrats on being irrelvant, while tOSU is on top like always. :laugh3:

Oh really? Yall are ranked 10th in the BCS era while Florida is ranked 7th.. you have lost 3 of those games while Florida has only lost two.. we had the most consecutive bowl appearances in 22 don't even know where your ranked in that abd don't care.. also your complete bowl record is 19-23. Florida is at least .500 at 20-20

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh cool more gator fans shitting in the orange bowl thread.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the one who created this thread will not be able to post in it during the game?