• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Orange Bowl: Ohio State vs. Clemson

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? Yall are ranked 10th in the BCS era while Florida is ranked 7th.. you have lost 3 of those games while Florida has only lost two.. we had the most consecutive bowl appearances in 22 don't even know where your ranked in that abd don't care.. also your complete bowl record is 19-23. Florida is at least .500 at 20-20

Look it up, in the BCS era tOSU has the most BCS wins and appearances. You said those are the only games that matter.

The facts are Florida is irrelevant and are spiraling down. tOSU is relevant like always and only getting better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the one who created this thread will not be able to post in it during the game?

What happened to Sox...

Been away for awhile.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? Yall are ranked 10th in the BCS era while Florida is ranked 7th.. you have lost 3 of those games while Florida has only lost two..

What are you even talking about?

Let us also not forget that UF had BCS bowls against the likes of Cincinnati and Louisville.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? Yall are ranked 10th in the BCS era while Florida is ranked 7th.. you have lost 3 of those games while Florida has only lost two.. we had the most consecutive bowl appearances in 22 don't even know where your ranked in that abd don't care.. also your complete bowl record is 19-23. Florida is at least .500 at 20-20
tOSU has lost to the NC twice and to TX who went to the NC game the next year. So you are right the lost 3 but they were to the best. Miami and Louisville were good but not the top when FL lost to them. As far as the over all bowl record, how many of those 20 wins were outside the state of FL? Just curious.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look it up, in the BCS era tOSU has the most BCS wins and appearances. You saiyou d those are the only games matter.

The facts are Florida is irrelevant and are spiraling down. tOSU is relevant like always and only getting better.

I did.. I shouldn't have said ranked.. you have 10 appearances . But your 6* and 3 one win being vacated.. and one yet to be determined.. Fl is 5-2 during the Bcs era.. but again.. your complete bowl record is a losing one. And Florida is only irrelevant THIS year.. just like yall last year.. I don't have to tell Myself anything.. we will be back..

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Sox...

Been away for awhile.

I don't know what happened. Whatever it was, it must have been deleted because I didn't see anything worth banning considering what has been allowed in the past.

I am definitely missing those boobs though.

michiganstate1.jpg

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what happened. Whatever it was, it must have been deleted because I didn't see anything worth banning considering what has been allowed in the past.

I am definitely missing those boobs though.

michiganstate1.jpg

Nice... Missed those.

I'm sure it had something to do with him and Hammer.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice... Missed those.

I'm sure it had something to do with him and Hammer.

I'm sure it does as well. And given the rope that Hammer gave Tshirt and xero yesterday, Sox must have gone way overboard.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look it up, in the BCS era tOSU has the most BCS wins and appearances. You said those are the only games that matter.

I looked it up: since the BCS started Ohio State lost to irrelevant Florida TWICE and have won ZERO National titles. Florida has won TWO national titles. Ohio State is 5-2 in BCS games and Florida is 5-1 in BCS games. You brought up the time frame and the facts are clear that Florida has the better record. Have a nice day.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked it up: since the BCS started Ohio State lost to irrelevant Florida TWICE and have won ZERO National titles. Florida has won TWO national titles. Ohio State is 5-2 in BCS games and Florida is 5-1 in BCS games. You brought up the time frame and the facts are clear that Florida has the better record. Have a nice day.

Check again. You're wrong.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did.. I shouldn't have said ranked.. you have 10 appearances . But your 6* and 3 one win being vacated.. and one yet to be determined.. Fl is 5-2 during the Bcs era.. but again.. your complete bowl record is a losing one. And Florida is only irrelevant THIS year.. just like yall last year.. I don't have to tell Myself anything.. we will be back..

Many other years too, talke a look.

Where did you get this info? You are a bit off, check your facts again.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the one who created this thread will not be able to post in it during the game?

Now that you point it out...yes...

Not sure whom to dislike more in this game. It'll probably be another basketball score. But Clemson has that tendency to lay down when punched in the larynx, except for when they play the Gamecocks.

I'm going to lean towards Ohio State, 72-64.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Check again. You're wrong.

Won't be the first time I've made a mistake; please show me where I'm wrong. :Point is the Some of the Ohio State posters seem to be making a case that Florida is not relevant during the BCS era. I beg to differ. We are down this year. Has Ohio State ever been down?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't be the first time I've made a mistake; please show me where I'm wrong. :Point is the Some of the Ohio State posters seem to be making a case that Florida is not relevant during the BCS era. I beg to differ. We are down this year. Has Ohio State ever been down?

Check BCSNCG 2002

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one said Florida has been irrelevant during the BCS era.

Whats been said is that they are irrelevant NOW.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you point it out...yes...

Not sure whom to dislike more in this game. It'll probably be another basketball score. But Clemson has that tendency to lay down when punched in the larynx, except for when they play the Gamecocks.

I'm going to lean towards Ohio State, 72-64.

What the hell happened to Sox? I know I missed something. He got himself banned? Wow!

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said Florida has been irrelevant during the BCS era.

Whats been said is that they are irrelevant NOW.

What exactly makes a team relevant? Playing in a NC game or just getting to some BCS games?