• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oppenheimer (2023)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memento was great. I watched it at a time I was very unplugged from new movies, so I rented it, not having any idea what it was.

I wish I could watch every movie with that level of ignorance going in.

have you ever watched it backwards( I guess it would be forward)... I haven't. but heard it is still a good movie...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you ever watched it backwards( I guess it would be forward)... I haven't. but heard it is still a good movie...
I haven’t seen it in any order in YEARS. It definitely needs to be seen again.

I never saw the mashup of Godfather I and II, retold in chronological order. I think I will watch that before I ever watch a re-edit of Memento.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t seen it in any order in YEARS. It definitely needs to be seen again.

I never saw the mashup of Godfather I and II, retold in chronological order. I think I will watch that before I ever watch a re-edit of Memento.
You mean The Godfather Saga. Yeah it's top notch! And best of all it has deleted scenes, not in parts I & II. It fills in some details that the movies didn't; that alone makes it worth a go if you like the movies.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the list. Just saw the trailers of Prestige, Memento and Tenet and plan to see them. Tenet looks wild.
I think they are all worth seeing and Im sure everyone has their own list. Its pretty common to see people online say Interstellar or Memento is their favorite.

Although I guess Oppenheimer will likely go down as his biggest movie.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are all worth seeing and Im sure everyone has their own list. Its pretty common to see people online say Interstellar or Memento is their favorite.

Although I guess Oppenheimer will likely go down as his biggest movie.

memento is one of those movies that you will always remember for the originality of it being told from the end to the beginning... its the only movie that has ever done it... so it will always be viewed as a better movie than it was... just like every other first... But until there is another to compare it to it will always be the best...

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just viewed Oppenheimer twice On Demand cable. I don't usually like a lot of the back and forth chronological story telling but there is no way to do this since once the bombing is accomplished the political effects and treatment of Oppenheimer went on for years through the McCarthy era. Plus so many names are involved in the story. Glad they covered a little of the influence of the communist party on some of the people involved including Oppie's wife. Great lead-up to the preparation and firing of the first test firing. This movie is a must see. Cillian Murphy and Emily Blunt best actors 2023.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broke in the new 75” TV with a Stars game yesterday and Oppenheimer tonight. Stars game was a damn let down. Oppenheimer was not. What a fucking GREAT movie. 3 hours that didn’t feel long at any point with a well told story, great acting and moments when you just stared in awe. It deserves every single bit of praise it’s received.