• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Flash (2023)

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a similar note I finally saw Zach Miller's Justice League and it was really good and enjoyable to watch. All the characters were made to look heroic and act like the super heros they are. The actual fights were much better than the original.

It was very impressive to see how much Snyder was able to change the original into something better.

Now if they could only do the same for the end of Game of Thrones.... ;)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a similar note I finally saw Zach Miller's Justice League and it was really good and enjoyable to watch. All the characters were made to look heroic and act like the super heros they are. The actual fights were much better than the original.

It was very impressive to see how much Snyder was able to change the original into something better.

My problem with the flash movie was that it wasnt a flash movie... it was a justice league movie centered around the Flash.... it was very good... but would have been nice to see flash in his own element fighting his own enemies...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with the flash movie was that it wasnt a flash movie... it was a justice league movie centered around the Flash.... it was very good... but would have been nice to see flash in his own element fighting his own enemies...
Which is where I thought it was at its best too. I like how they portray his power in slow motion as if an entire scene can be told in a millisecond.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's Zach Milller?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a similar note I finally saw Zach Synder's Justice League and it was really good and enjoyable to watch. All the characters were made to look heroic and act like the super heros they are. The actual fights were much better than the original.