• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Only team that worries me

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston

Tough defense, great goaltending and alot of depth upfront

I think it would be a hell of a series if we face eachother

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Boston by far matches up the best against us. Hopefully wouldnt have to play them until the conference finals. TB worries me a bit just because of the way we have played against them all season. But in a 7 game series, thats a different story.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed.. although the caps have looked pretty strong since the deadline as well

and how dare you guys try to get the last posts in before the morning crew (which i'll be a part of :() takes over.. i'm the resident night crawler of this board!

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want no part of the Ducks, unless that part is Emery. I want Emery back! :Cry:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be a huge night tonight for the top of the eastern conference standings. Six of the eight playoff teams have games, which when combined will go a long way toward deciding the seeds.

Let's just take care of Atlanta for once and hope that teams like Pittsburgh, Washington and Boston get beat. Either way, two points tonight will go a long way towards securing the division and the conference. :cool2:

Our boys should be hungry for revenge tonight. :hungry: I see no way around that.

I fully expect to be a top two seed for sure and Washington should have a difficult time passing us as we own the tiebreaker by a full three wins.

So, who would we rather play in round one? The Sabres, Rangers or Habs?

We're a combined 9-3 against those teams this season. 4-1 against the NYR with a game remaining, 3-1 against Montreal and 2-1 against Buffalo with a game remaining. Odds are we end up playing one of Buffalo/NYR in round one. Obviously these are two teams we have a game still to play against, which could be a preview of what is to come. Also, Buffalo edged out the NYR 1-0 last night and without Miller. I watched most of that game and it was pretty tight. The Rangers simply can't score. They have three goals in four games, which makes them like the Pens right now. Fine goaltending and defense, but nobody that can consistently finish at the net.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Having seen plenty of the Bruins in the playoffs, I can almost garuntee they fold at one point or another. That's just how that team operates.

This team will go as far as its goaltending takes them. The Flyers will either win the cup or run into a team whose goalie completely outplays Bobrovsky.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston and Tampon are going to be serious battles for damn sure. I'd like to avoid the Rags because I think they will be more concerned with physically hurting players/teams than actually winning games or series's.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston and Tampon are going to be serious battles for damn sure. I'd like to avoid the Rags because I think they will be more concerned with physically hurting players/teams than actually winning games or series's.

Guess we'll see if your right Sunday.. Hopefully we beat them down and just ruin any confidence they have going into the playoff. I really am not scared of any teams, we have proven we can beat anybody, I don't Boston can rely on Defense and Goalies, it didn't work last year, you have to be able to score.. That we can do with any team..

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we'll see if your right Sunday.. Hopefully we beat them down and just ruin any confidence they have going into the playoff. I really am not scared of any teams, we have proven we can beat anybody, I don't Boston can rely on Defense and Goalies, it didn't work last year, you have to be able to score.. That we can do with any team..

Man, you guys need some new ammo. We have the second best offense in the East behind... You assholes. But our goal differential is better... Bring up the past all you want, new season, new team. Almost playoff time bitches!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you guys need some new ammo. We have the second best offense in the East behind... You assholes. But our goal differential is better... Bring up the past all you want, new season, new team. Almost playoff time bitches!

Hey sorry for voicing my opinion on The Flyers board about a question put towards us.. I just don't think your team scores often enough, your team will go which ever way your goalies go, Sorry if this offends you, but your team wont win against us, that much I am very confident about. If the Flyers have woken up the whole East is in trouble..

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Until your team actually does something then this ammo works just fine..:fish:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall I not post over here in questions pertaining to Flyers nation?

... and no offense taken. I just find your confidence to be a little too cockey. We are 3-0-1 over you guys this season. Just sayin.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall I not post over here in questions pertaining to Flyers nation?

... and no offense taken. I just find your confidence to be a little too cockey. We are 3-0-1 over you guys this season. Just sayin.

And for the three you won no Pronger.. hmmmm Coincidence?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh jesus... Carry on in your little wonderland Flyers fans... I hope we meet in the ECF.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh jesus... Carry on in your little wonderland Flyers fans... I hope we meet in the ECF.

you-mad-bro-.jpg

Sorry, I'm a Flyers fan, I don't have to give any other teams props if I don't wantr to..

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the three you won no Pronger.. hmmmm Coincidence?

interesting that NOBODY ever talks about him missing a bunch of games this year..